Xandros

ejn74

Average Dude!
Political Access
Xandros install Problem

I am in the process of loading Xandros 4.o Home Premium right now on another machine. Does anyone have any good tips or info for Xandros?

It will be a dual boot. between XP and Xandros.

Thanks!!

Ran into a problem. after install, reboot all I get is 07 07 07.... it just repeats til about halfway down the screen. Any Ideas?

Thanks!

Last edited:
that error is a screwed up lilo iirc.

Xandros is just very expensive Debian/Ububtu so alot of tips are similar.

Re: Xandros Boot Issue

so the boot loader is screwed up then? Thanks Will have to look into that some othertime.

I have very very little Linux Knowledge. Can any one give me some help on what I would need to fix the boot loader.

All it does is go 07 07 07 07 07 07 07....etc until it is half way down the page. Then it stops. Any help is appreciated!!

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back