x800 XT PE - $417

Sure but you know they dont have them in stock ? Seems no matter where you look all kinds of people claim they own one but funny thing is cant seem to find one in any store, or in stock.

I think 70% of the people that claim they have one DONT ... its just wishful thinking.

And at that price I would never buy a card .. thats just a rip off its not right that a company sells a video card at that price.

Kermit_The_Frog said:
Seems no matter where you look all kinds of people claim they own one but funny thing is cant seem to find one in any store, or in stock.
That's because all kinds of people have them...........silly Frog. :p :D

Hipster Doofus said:
That's because all kinds of people have them...........silly Frog. :p :D

I cant see that many people spending that kind of money on cards.

What are the stats something like less than 3% of people own a highend card and all of a sudden 50% of people own these or the 6800U ...

I dunno but I am skeptic

I just bought it

I bought one; I'll let you know in a couple of days if they have one in stock eh. :D

ed. Free ground shipping too!

I so want one of these X800 but I'm stuck on this crap Geforce2MX. It was good for it's time but wow imagine me upgrading to an X800XT from a Geforce2, that would be a leap I'm willing to take :D. However i'd probebly have to buy a new PSU (doubt a 300watt would be enough) and most likely new/better ram to.

Lets try and find a job......

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back