x64 7077 anyone?

The five (5) product keys to activate the evaluation copy of Windows 7 Beta for unlimited times work for all the updated builds. I sent you a PM

Had to do some manual BCD surgery for the hard disk install but seems to be all ok now :)

The five (5) product keys to activate the evaluation copy of Windows 7 Beta for unlimited times work for all the updated builds. I sent you a PM

Thanks, I knew that. I just couldn't find my key lol I guess they probably are on Google somewhere, I didn't bother looking lol

lemme know how it goes.. im interested :]

Just finished, took longer then I'd like, I think that is because of the size of my content. Other then that, it was easy and simple, no problems.

*edit the only real reason I updated from 7000 to 7068 is because Stormrise would not install, needed Vista SP1 (7068 allows compatibility of Vista, or Vista SP1) Worked Great!

Last edited by a moderator:
does the later builds X64 7077 still have the media bug where it damages your mp3 files? if so how do you fix it?

well.. installed 7077 on top of 7000.. so far so good

there are quite a bit of changes, but it all seems as good as it used to (performance and stability wise)

wouldn't let me play hd-dvd's with powerdvd. back over to vista SP2 for now :D

use media player classic.. rocks your socks (at least it rocks mine's xD)

Is it only version 7077 that you can remove the search bar from explorer? Otherwise, how do I do that.

use media player classic.. rocks your socks (at least it rocks mine's xD)

THat won't play hd-dvd and playing the right individual transport stream on blu-ray disk is like finding a needle in 6,000 haystacks :D

really? i thought it could.. my bad

maybe with some add on

Does the time it takes to update from one version to another depend on your files and settings, or does it depend on the version itself. I'd already like to update from 7068 to 7077 but not if it takes just as long as last time lol

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back