x3 new trailer

Movie played fine for me, did you "click here to begin view" :p

Venom - If you try to pistol whip me, I'll bazooka whip you :D

Movie looks A-W-E-S-O-M-E. I can't wait until 5.26.06!!!!!!!

I've marked 5.26 on my calendar. Can't wait to see it. Looks like there are going to be some cool new characters.

Ahhh, it just wouldn't play at work. Cheap POS 'puter. Damn, they gonna wreck my town. :(

I can't wait!

Wooo Hooo! :p

kcnychief said:
Movie played fine for me, did you "click here to begin view" :p

Venom - If you try to pistol whip me, I'll bazooka whip you :D

Movie looks A-W-E-S-O-M-E. I can't wait until 5.26.06!!!!!!!

If someone's ready to run for the WMD next, it might be time to go a runnin out the door :laugh:

Yeah, I'm likely to see this when it comes out...

Son Goku said:
If someone's ready to run for the WMD next, it might be time to go a runnin out the door :laugh:

Nuke 'em from orbit. Only way to be sure. :p

Khayman said:
Looks. Damn. Awesome
very nicely put :D

I say we tape it the first day in theatres and have a live OSNN movie ;)

Kidding, of course :rolleyes:

I think I need to go change my underwear now....

I CAN'T WAIT! YEE YEE!

Wow, badass!

I haven't even seen the second one yet ( watched X-Men yesterday ) but already excited :p

Vere iz nightcraller :(

I know I know.

I just wish he had signed on :cool:

I attempt to resist the urge here.

I hate being spoiled through trailers :p

But its true.

The earth's core stops spinning. Magneto loses his magnetism and Professor X transplants his brain into Mystique so he can fulfill his life-long ambition of being a belly-dancing boffin :cool:

There, I said it :smoker:

That's how they die. From shock :eek:

Sazar said:
But its true.

The earth's core stops spinning. Magneto loses his magnetism and Professor X transplants his brain into Mystique so he can fulfill his life-long ambition of being a belly-dancing boffin :cool:

There, I said it :smoker:

That's how they die. From shock :eek:
you rat bast@%$!! And here I was thinking you've been reading cheat sheets somewhere. :laugh:

For his latest adventure, blue-skinned superhero Nightcrawler has once again vanished into nothingness — however, this time he won't be reappearing.

Actor Alan Cumming has announced via his Web site that he will not be participating in

the third "X-Men" movie, a decision that would seem to signal at least the temporary shelving of arguably the most popular character in 2003's "X2."

Referring to Cumming as an "Ex X Man!!," the stage-trained actor's site says, "Alan will NOT be appearing in 'X3.' Fox has not picked up his option to play Nightcrawler for a second movie."

A publicist for Cumming confirmed the announcement's validity, as well as the news that Cumming will not be traveling to Vancouver, British Columbia, this summer to film "X-Men 3" alongside such returning stars as Hugh Jackman, Halle Berry and Patrick Stewart. The posting under the actor's "Up and Cumming" movie page comes as a shock after the star's insistence that he would be in "X3" as recently as February's press tour for "Son of the Mask"; it may come as a similar surprise to new "X3" director Brett Ratner, who told MTV News just two weeks ago that "everybody" would be returning (see "Brett Ratner Shrugs Off Critics, Promises More Humor In 'X3' ").

Originally introduced in 1974 as part of a Marvel Comics effort to form a team of international superheroes, Nightcrawler is the alias for Kurt Wagner, a German mutant with the ability to transport himself instantaneously. Although long considered to be one of the more popular members of the "X-Men" clan, the three-fingered creature was left out of the first film, creating a fan desire eventually satiated by Cumming's casting in the sequel.

According to other reports on the actor's site, the eccentric star will be filling his newly emptied schedule by guest-starring on six episodes of the TV show "The L Word" and promoting his new cologne Cumming: The Fragrance. The fans of the "X-Men" movies, meanwhile, might want to purchase a few bottles to help hide the stench of a third movie without Cumming's charismatic teleporter.

Check out everything we've got on "X3."

Visit Movies on MTV.com for more from Hollywood, including news, interviews, trailers and more.

— Larry Carroll

From here.

falconguard said:
you rat bast@%$!! And here I was thinking you've been reading cheat sheets somewhere. :laugh:

Come on, you haven't read the comics?

:eek:

I know a few of those who bite the bullet but it seems the movie ending may not be like in the comics.

Here's to hoping for more X-men flix :cool:

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back