x1950 Pro to be $199? YES!

Don't get too excited yet. They did not say how many shader channels it will have. But at least they didn't rape the memory interface.

This is long overdue. ATI is sorely lacking in the mid range market. The 1300/1600 is definetly low end compared to the 7600 GT line.

Last edited:
Maybe I'll just spring for the X1950XTX. It looks pretty phenomenal so far. A cheap midrange is nice to see, however.

That is a vendor supplied benchmark. I would not make a decision based on those numbers.

Read the ACTUAL reviews elsewhere. The performance delta is much less, but it is still a great product for the price.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back