x-men 2

mike09

OSNN Senior Addict
any one see it? i just saw it in its whole and the one thing that got my thinking was, what was the whole deal at the end about with the thing in the water and Jean talking.

SPOILER ALERT

are you familiar with xmen... the comic books? :) I ask because then it would not be a spoiler :D

anyways...

in the comic books... jean gray 'dies' and then arises as the Phoenix... what you see under the water is the representation of the Phoenix... ergo she is not dead and is arising... if there is an Xmen 3 you will see that her powers are greater though she still struggles to control them :)

hopefully Apocalypse will make his debut soon :cool:

-edit-

for some reason I said not greater when I meant greater... changed to reflect that

Apocolypse was the kewlest villian... I wonder who will play him.

Originally posted by PseudoKiller
Apocolypse was the kewlest villian... I wonder who will play him.

somebody really big...

like Tom Cruise

:D

man, i remember all these guys from the old cartoon back in that day but i cant put faces on them. but thanks for the responses.

Good movie. X-Men 3 is due for release in 2006.

I can't stand Halle Berry. I have boycotted any movie she is in...just like Sandra Bullock movies. :)

Apocalypse is too cool for this planet. To do him any justice they would have to do him all CGI. They should have either Sinister or Juggernaut as the next villain, or maybe they'll do the whole Dark Phoenix thing

X3 is out in 2006.
Bryan Singer is directing, but none of the cast have been confirmed yet.

Originally posted by Khayman
Apocalypse is too cool for this planet. To do him any justice they would have to do him all CGI.

I would definitely agree with that, it would be quite the kick ass bit of CGI indeed

I loved X2, was a great movie, especially when the people invaded the house, and he jkust started killing them, with his lovely knifes, or when he got shot in the head, and he walked back out, and the guy almost died on the spot cause he didnt know what happened.

Just ordered the X-Men 1.5/X-Men 2 Special Edition DVD...love both the movies!! But wish i knew more about the X-Men history/characters!!

Any useful links for me?

Those DVD's are fantatic. Well purchased :)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back