X-mas Hardware

shoulin

OSNN Addict
Just wonderin what kind of hardware you all got this x-mas?

i got and xbox myself with the live kit and some games.

Maxtor 80 Gig HDD with 8 meg cache..........

Alumin mid-tower case.........

New copy of XP Home..........

Got a toolkit for my car.. does that count?

Also got a nice Lian-Li aluminium case and gonna nip out on friday and get an audigy2 and ms optical wireless desktop set.

Originally posted by Electronic Punk
Got a toolkit for my car.. does that count?

Also got a nice Lian-Li aluminium case and gonna nip out on friday and get an audigy2 and ms optical wireless desktop set.

yah and then he's going to ship it all to me... what a friend... the world needs more people like ep :cool:

Well, I was one of the lucky few and won one of the Cordless Duos from Logitech in their giveaway the other day. Cordless keyboard and mouse. That was a nice Christmas gift. Other than that...not much... :(

EP,

You can do much better than an Audigy2. Try a Terratec, they have a nice 7.1 card.

Originally posted by ditchhopper
Got a pair of electric sox but I cant seem to get them to boot?

HHAHAHAHAAHHAHA i was sooo tired that took me like 5 minutes to understand

BAHHAHAHAHA

An Audigy 2 and a 120 GB Seatage Barracuda V to replace my whining WD120SE.

Plus LOTR Extended 4 DVD Edition. It's not "hardware" but I wanted to mention it anyway. :happy:

Originally posted by dreamliner77
EP,

You can do much better than an Audigy2. Try a Terratec, they have a nice 7.1 card.

I prefer the Creative soundcards to be honest, and for £99 I think it is a very good price.. seeing as I paid half that for this OEM Live I am using.. it doesn't even have SPDIF etc. just a space where it should be :)

Its as good as bought anyway, I am past the drooling stage. The only thing stopping me from getting it is getting down to PC World. and as I drive past it on my way to work it is adead cert :D

Ok, ,I'll admit I was a little curious but C World don't seem to stock it and I need this badboy installed asap (get paid on friday you see ; ))

Originally posted by ditchhopper
Got a pair of electric sox but I cant seem to get them to boot?

Thats, an easy one. Cut the wires off that go the the batteries, and put a coard on it, then plug it in the wall. That will boot you.:D

Boy was i lucky for christmas

Radeon 9700 Pro
Athlon XP 2100+
Asus A7V8X
512MB PC2700 DDR
Audigy Platinum Internal
60GB Seagate
and a Case Mod =)

:D heh

toys for the boys ;)

I got an athlonXP1800,gigabyte mobo & a 16port hub

:cool:

Originally posted by Nick M
I didn't get anything.

I got as much as nick M did :(

I did get a t2 ultimate edtion DVD thinger which is REALLY sweet :)

but thats not hardware...

No computer hardware, but I got a nice screwdriver/ratchet set to use on my computer. Oh, and one of those all-in-one type tools.:)

I racked up:

Intel P4 2.4
MSI 845E Max 2
Gainward GeForce 4 Ti 4200
512 Kingston PC2700 RAM
Pretty Black Enermax case w/ blue cathode
some cool rounded cables
450W PS
3 fans
HDD coolers (x3)

Puttin it all together this afternoon! I'm psyched!

Merry Christmas everyone!! :D

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back