X-Istence.com - Programming Help for All

X-Istence

Political Access
I just wanted to let you all know of my site http://x-istence.com/. The site is specifically for programming help, and i need some more people.

Come over, signup and fire away. The more members the merrier.

We allready have some class members:

Speedy_B
Geffy
JJB686
Note: total of 56 members at the moment

Now come join a growing community, and help out.

Very nice new look X-Istence! :)

(I will spread the word)

@ Speedy_B: Yes, and i appreciate the work they put into helping me and others out. ( And thanks to you for all your scripts )

@ xsivforce: Where would i have been without the skin you created ;).

@ kitct: Thanks a lot, i am gonna redo the entire thing, and recently have been testing out new code for the entire project. So far its awesome, and is faster than before.

Warning: file(./themes/X-Blue/html/register_done.html) [function.file]: failed to create stream: No such file or directory in /usr/home/xistence/public_html/includes/functions.inc.php on line 122

Did I press a wrong key here?

:eek: :)

Dave, to my knowledge thats a bug (we know of) in the front page portal only.

You should be able to register on the forums with no problem :)

AH AH

Just had a quick zoom around site looks good to me. I’ve used Experts Exchange a bit but it’s all a bit (commercial) and old fashioned over there not really forward looking. This looks better, will visit as love programming issues.

;) :)

I'll sign up next weekend, once school's over. I'll be able to help out in a couple of sections, esp. C++ :)

Originally posted by Dave Holbon
Warning: file(./themes/X-Blue/html/register_done.html) [function.file]: failed to create stream: No such file or directory in /usr/home/xistence/public_html/includes/functions.inc.php on line 122

Did I press a wrong key here?

:eek: :)

Read front page news, redoing it all. And that theme was never added ;). So basically i could get rid of the error and not display anything. Been kinda lazy lately. Sorry, you however are registered correctly.

Originally posted by NetRyder
I'll sign up next weekend, once school's over. I'll be able to help out in a couple of sections, esp. C++ :)

Cool, i need another C++ programmer. I am the only one at the moment =).

Tell you friends, tell everyone and lets get it more active.

Come on people join and give me suggestions. I am currently redoing the entire front page, and i need ideas of what to include and what not to include.

b00bies??

what about covering some basic debugging techniques or is that not quite what you meant

Originally posted by Geffy
b00bies??

what about covering some basic debugging techniques or is that not quite what you meant

That was going to be part of a tutorial, for now i would just need some ideas for the entire site and the design.

I clicked on tutorials and nothing happened? Are they done?

Originally posted by bman™
I clicked on tutorials and nothing happened? Are they done?

No, i screwed the tutorial page up, and all it outputs is a blank page. If you need tutorials for any programing language let me know and ill write you one depending on the language.

Plus like i said before i am re-doing the entire site for a reason. So i doubt any tutorials will be up before i am done with that.

I am currently busy with the design.

So if you need anything, just post in the forums.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back