X-Istence.com forums gone

X-Istence

Political Access
This is just a little message that hopefully google picks up.

I have decided to indefinitly close the forums cause some ******* decided it would be funny to hack my forums and the delete the posts table. Making approximately 2 - 3 years of work go down the drain in a single gulp. I do have a very old backup, but it does not contain any of my newer work. Since i just had a HD die on me, i have just lost a ton of programs that i wrote.

If you are looking for the winamp song playing thread, contact Geffy, SPeedY_B for assistence, they will most likely be able to help you. Any other programming help just ask here on the forums and i will see what i can do.

X-Istence
Very Pissed Off (TM)

The post table was pretty much the only thing that we salvaged from the XP-erience/NTFS forums.

Any consolation, at least you still have the user tables (therefore mail) to let all your members know, we didn't get that "luxury"

Daaaaaamn klote. At least you learnt your lesson, backups, backups, backups! :p

For Winamp songviewer stuff, people can also contact me, I have the Winamp Songviewer project running atm, remember ;) (see sig, but unreachable atm, due to issues with PHP on my server)

Ouch, that's horrible man.
hmm.gif

Damn :(

I don't actually have my Winamp script anymore, the only place I had it was on your forums :\

google has caches. Someone mind grabbing the scripts? I bet someone still has all of them, just need to find em.

I am really busy at the moment, and personally can't be arsed to go save what is cached. To much data has allready been lost.

Glaanie: Sorry, at the time of writing i could not come up with who else would know.

May I recommend a Maxtor one-touch to you? Add a pay-pal button and I'll chip in 10€ towards it.... Better late than never?

I have the scripts for getting winamp into an image on electronicpunk
but I don't have the dosomething plugin bits, so don't have a 100% working version.
is something tho

Mainframeguy said:
May I recommend a Maxtor one-touch to you? Add a pay-pal button and I'll chip in 10€ towards it.... Better late than never?

Nah, i have enough hard disks. Thing is, i was about to burn the **** onto DVD, when a power surge hit my house. Caused one of my servers UPS's to blow, so my server was okay, but my main PC got fried. That was not that bad, got a new mobo from a friend, but the HD was ****ed.

Or gooooooooooooooogle as the adverts now say. pricks. :p

yeah, the senseless addition of O's is rather annoying... and that REALLY sucks about you losing the posts table :(

Ads by gooooogle is so you can tell them what you think of the ads :p. It is a good thing.

That's bad :(

I hope something happens soon that cheers you up!! :D

well i only talked to you last night X... i needed help :p
sorry to hear about it and it really sucks, but will a re-opening of forums be included on the new version of x-istence.com?

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back