• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

x box 360

Perris Calderon

Staff member
Political User
I went to the movies last night, got out about 2 in the morning, below freezing

outside of best buy, a 300 yard stretch, about 3 deep, camping in their winter gear for the x box in the morning

talk about successfull marketing

Xie

- geek -
The best part of it all is that only the first 10 - 15 ppl tops will even have a shot at getting one with the "great" supply MS has been shipping. :p Oh and of those 50% will probably be the crippled version nobody wants.

Tittles

Dabba Dooba
Political User
My buddy walked in Meijers last week looking for a Xbox Game and saw two 360s. He hurried and bought it since he wanted one really bad.

Lucky bastard

He is to lazy to wait in line so he was gonna just wait till he didn't have to.

If I would of saw him walking out with it I would of kicked him in the nuts and ran lol

kcnychief

█▄█ ▀█▄ █
Political User
Tittles said:
My buddy walked in Meijers last week looking for a Xbox Game and saw two 360s. He hurried and bought it since he wanted one really bad.

Lucky bastard

If I would of saw him walking out with it I would of kicked him in the nuts and ran lol
That's just wrong. A man should NEVER kick another man in their junk. You should be neutured :s

Heeter

Overclocked Like A Mother
Tittles said:

Lucky bastard

Except in prison, never kick another man in the nutsack, or fight naked..........

Just get GrandMaster to teabag him repeatedly.

Heeter

Tittles

Dabba Dooba
Political User
Heeter said:
Except in prison, never kick another man in the nutsack, or fight naked..........

Just get GrandMaster to teabag him repeatedly.

Heeter

Ewwwwwwwwwwww...

Boil em,mash em. stick em in a stew

rushm001

In the beginning......
Political User
SPeedY_B said:
****ing campers!

Quite sad to actually sit and wait outside a store just for a console.
Ditto. Seriously they must have better things to do with their lives!:s But then again...... :p

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sierge