www.meebo.com

Mastershakes

OSNN Veteran Addict
Not sure if I posted this in right place, but here goes.

Since MSN is blocked on some of my client's networks, I've finally found a resource that enables me to keep in touch - and gets by the proxies as well.

Meebo

Since it logs you into your account(s) server side, nothing can block you from using it save a total lockdown (as in no internet access at all)

Works with following chat services -

AIM, ICQ, Yahoo! Messenger, Jabber, GTalk, and of course MSN.

I think I've seen that on OSNN previously, it is cool indeed. I don't think it supports multiple protocols at once, does it?

Don't think so no, but I did run several searches on meebo in here....

so we might have lost it in the purge. :)

Mastershakes said:
Don't think so no, but I did run several searches on meebo in here....

so we might have lost it in the purge. :)

that's what I was hinting at, but I try not to mention it :speechless:

Cool indeed, not cool for administrators such as myself.

Good thing WS has it classified correctly.

It will be cool for like eleven minutes when the admin blocks it. Why are admins such party poopers? ;) Great link, though!

kcnychief said:
I think I've seen that on OSNN previously, it is cool indeed. I don't think it supports multiple protocols at once, does it?

I just opened it again with a fresh IE window, and logged onto another network. Both are now connected. I hardly use ICQ anymore, but it all worked.

Petros said:
It will be cool for like eleven minutes when the admin blocks it. Why are admins such party poopers? ;) Great link, though!

bandwidth = cost :)

I love being a party pooper.

It was posted before. I did it :D seems to have gone missing though.

It's a very handy resource for use in libraries or cyber cafe's etc. :)

That is really cool .. I like that ..

One of my friends uses meebo on the campus lab machines all the time. :)

All the cool kids are doing it!!!!!!

AJAXr ISr TEHr WINNESTr!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

Grandmaster said:
God, the ridiculous use of an r, yet again.
It seems to be one of those unspoken rules that needs to be satisfied by every "Web 2.0" app. :D

NetRyder said:
It seems to be one of those unspoken rules that needs to be satisfied by every "Web 2.0" app. :D

I saw a pretty funny spoof site that had a list of all the things needed by a site to qualify for "Web 2.0", too bad I don't remember at all what it was called. :/

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back