www.howling-wolf.org is 1 year old :o)

Howling Wolf

We did not deserve this !
yes, according to my stats, it is one year old; but actually it is a little bit older ;)
I bought the domain and transfered my site on the 24th of march 2003.
I'm quite happy about the number of people who visited it already (see attached pic). I'm in the process to make the home page better though keeping it simple and clear ;) Not so many people (thank you Khayman and EP :) ) sign my guestbook to make suggestions :(

I wish a happy birthday to my own site :D

Attachments

NetRyder

Tech Junkie
Congrats Howling-Wolf! Nice site you have there

Whoah, just realized mine turns a year old towards the start of next month.

Grandmaster

Electronica Addict
Political User
That's awesome Howling Wolf. :)

P.S

I've actually managed 6 months with mine! That's the longest ever for me :p

Khayman

I'm sorry Hal...
Political User
Some more information would be nice, as well as just the map of reservations. it does say "their history, culture, artwork, literature..." so a few other things would be good

Howling Wolf

We did not deserve this !
Khayman said:
Some more information would be nice, as well as just the map of reservations. it does say "their history, culture, artwork, literature..." so a few other things would be good
Yep, Khayman, you're right, the history/culture/artwork/literature part is a major one that will come very soon I hope; as for the maps, I've started to change them (Arizonna and California atm), but the main map will change soon also as I've spotted about 34 more reservations or so I had forgotten... this means that I have to recalculate all the coords for around 200 active spots on the map... time consuming... ;)

Thank you again everyone for your support :)

And thank you Hsn for signing :)

SPeedY_B

I may actually be insane.
Looks like mine has enjoyed a few birthdays "Registered on: 15-Mar-2002" :p UPD celebrated it's first birthday two weeks ago though ;)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Hey ep!

All good with me, applying for microsoft mvp right now, should have done this a while ago.

Notifications don't work, I only found your response by comming back to hunt up some threads, if you want, give me your email address so we can keep in touch easier, mine is perriscalderon at gmail
Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Ep, glad to see you come back and tidy up...did want to ask a one day favor, I want to enhance my resume , was hoping you could make me administrator for a day, if so, take me right off since I won't be here to do anything, and don't know the slightest about the board, but it would be nice putting "served administrator osnn", if can do, THANKS

Been running around Quora lately, luv it there https://tinyurl.com/ycpxl
Electronic Punk wrote on Perris Calderon's profile.
All good still mate?
Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
frances58