www.downloadshield.com

rushm001

In the beginning......
Political Access
Has anyone seen this site? www.downloadshield.com

OVER 3 MILLION FILES

FULL GAMES, MOVIES, MP3s, AND MOBILE DOWNLOADS!
NOT A P2P NETWORK!

100% LEGAL AND SECURE HUGE

DOWNLOAD DATABASE WITH

DIRECT UNLIMITED ACCESS!

They have got Sims 2 for download too and I didn't think it was out yet!
w00t.gif

Seen it before, you have to pay for it. I bet once you pay there are other hidden charges, like a dialer, no doubt.

Only posted it as I thought it was a con too!

Seems that way. I saw it about a month ago, I doubt if they get enough revenue to pay the companies that they sell movies for example.

All it takes is one signing up and 20 friends also using his/her pass if not more people.

It don't look kosher.

Sims 2 isn't out yet is it?
Or is it over state side?

Doom3 for xbox is on there.
It has to be a scam - be careful what you install from that site.
I doubt, obviously, that it has these files so isn't breaking any laws other than false advertising as I also doubt its affiliation with Yahoo.

Don't install anything it prompts you to.

When they say affiliation they mean they have paid for advertising space. I.E. "as seen on Yahoo!!"

maybe people that all work for different compaines help run the site and they put the stuff on the early. Just a thought :p

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back