WWF - Why????

WWF = an hours viewing for 3 year olds

bunch of tossers who cant even act in the ring..

" o look giant meatsack jumps off the ropes onto teenyman, smacking his arm into the floor to make a noise and not even touching the other guy who fakes passing out."

yeh thats entertaining NOT !

I didn't go see "The Matrix Reloaded" at the movie theater and go, "That's not real! He didn't REALLY jump like that. It's just fake. BOOOOOO!"

I don't find WWF entertaining, but others do. Nobody I know who watches is is convinced that it's real; they just enjoy it like you would enjoy a movie. Sort of a soap-opera for men.

don't you find it nessecary to question the mentality of those strange few who do find it entertaining though? :p

Originally posted by HandyBuddy
I didn't go see "The Matrix Reloaded" at the movie theater and go, "That's not real! He didn't REALLY jump like that. It's just fake. BOOOOOO!"

I don't find WWF entertaining, but others do. Nobody I know who watches is is convinced that it's real; they just enjoy it like you would enjoy a movie. Sort of a soap-opera for men.

:eek:

but.. but... the matrix IS real..

Neo IS the one :( (unless you are dealer and think otherwise :D )

WWE is a soap opera for men - I watch it every week, I am in a wrestling circle with some other friends .. It is fake, Vince McMahon calls it theatrical athleticism,, I met a couple of them on a couple of occasions,, they have fun doing what they are doing and it's fun to watch, Raw is the highest rated show on monday nights - and Smackdown is becoming the highest rated show on Thursday nights.. Vince McMahon is one of my heros, he had a vision enforced it and made it work - He took the biggest risk of his life when he took it over after his father gave it to him: Now he one of the richest men in america ..

There are people who think it's not fake, but those people are the ones who have a hard time determining fiction from reality .. There are times they mess up and it is real, but it's not all the time..

Also - In unforgiven Goldberg is going to take the belt from HHH and be the next champion , HHH has had it since the Rock left to do another movie...

It don't matter to me what people think of it, I like it and enjoy watching it..

Originally posted by Sazar
Neo IS the one :(

He was, he has now gone home!;)

Gladiators was another quality show. Remember Wolf. Rar!!

Originally posted by lechtard
It don't matter to me what people think of it, I like it and enjoy watching it..

Yeah! you tell'em lechtard! Just bring it! :)

Originally posted by Khayman
Yeah! you tell'em lechtard! Just bring it! :)

What ya going to do, what ya going to do - when Hulkamania Runs Wild On You ?? :)

mikey2: no 1 was questioning why it was called the WWE instead of WWF, so who needs to pay attention? but neways i dont watch the ****, the only part i would consider real is some of the injuries they get, the injuries u have to read on a website to know if there real, like someone said not those so real stretcher injuries they show

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back