WWE Unauthorized

CinemaCritique

OSNN Newbie
51kszsglualaa240fd4.jpg

I sometimes watch wrestling, but is wrestling scripted? Are those pain real? What really happened on Mary 23, 1999 that killed Owen Hart? WWE Senior consultant didn’t want you to see this documentary! Find out why. This documentary features the interesting father and son story behind WWE. Learn the rags to riches story of Vince McMahon Jr. through its successful launching and marketing of Wrestling. Learn the ropes of wrestling through exclusive interviews with certified wrestling addicts, the wrestlers themselves including Tito Santana, and sports writers. This documentary lets you in the world of wrestling that includes betrayal, endless backstabbing, gimmicks, and tragic event that led to the death of Owen Hart.

Don't mind these as I guess they are a good start for conversation.
Plus bizarely contain no links! :)

Anyway, not into wrestlin'.

Seems the only conversation they start are as to if this guy is a spammer.

My son used to torture us with the WWF wrestling as it was years ago when he was a kid, thankfully he's grown out of it. :laugh:

I still watch it. Not into it as much as I used to be, but it beats "Wedding Crashers". Damn NBC for pulling TBD.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back