WWE Suspends 10 for Drug, Steroid Use

American Zombie

Staff member
Political Access
World Wrestling Entertainment has suspended 10 of its wrestlers for violations of a policy that tests for steroids and other drugs, the company said Thursday.

Doesn't Vince look like he takes steroids or something?

Full Story

Not any more. :rolleyes:

*Legal note: This is a joke intended for humor and in no way implies any true or the assumption of truth*

Now I'm in the clear... Oh no, not "The Clear". :eek:

It's linseed oil, supposed to increase the size of your gonaads:laugh::laugh::dead:

if you can show me a man in wrestling who did not do steroids I can show you a dog that does calculous verbally, in his head.

I'm interested to see the list of names eventually.

The Albany DA released a list of names linked to the Florida pharmacy that they took down back in February.

Those names include: Shoichi Funaki, Dave Bautista, Adam "Edge" Copeland, Chris "Masters" Mordetsky, John "Johnny Nitro" Hennigan, and Shane Helms.

Is this the wrestlers first time being caught? As long as they are all there for when I see them in the odyseyy in Belfast in Novemeber I don't care to much. Wrestlers using steroids? Thought never-e-ever crossed my mind

Here is a list I found:

Among the names listed in the articles were Dave Bautista, Randy Orton, Charles Haas, Adam "Edge" Copeland, Robert "Booker T" Huffman, Shane Helms, Chris "Masters" Mordetsky, Mike "Simon Dean" Bucci, Anthony "Santino Marella" Carelli, John "John Morrision" Hennigan, Darren "William Regal" Matthews, Ken "Mr. Kennedy" Anderson, Eddie "Umaga" Fatu, Shoichi Funaki and Chavo Guerrero.

It is not known which of the various performers implicated have been suspended, as police investigations continue.

I wonder if these people are purposefully being made an example of, or if anyone will be like "but you told me to take them!"

if you can show me a man in wrestling who did not do steroids I can show you a dog that does calculous verbally, in his head.

There's no need to fear Underdog is here. :laugh:

You loose. ;)

Plus Shoichi Funaki did need to get bigger in a hurry. He always looked so puny in his matches. Always getting thrown around like a rag doll. :p

Here is a list I found:

Among the names listed in the articles were Dave Bautista, Randy Orton, Charles Haas, Adam "Edge" Copeland, Robert "Booker T" Huffman, Shane Helms, Chris "Masters" Mordetsky, Mike "Simon Dean" Bucci, Anthony "Santino Marella" Carelli, John "John Morrision" Hennigan, Darren "William Regal" Matthews, Ken "Mr. Kennedy" Anderson, Eddie "Umaga" Fatu, Shoichi Funaki and Chavo Guerrero.

It is not known which of the various performers implicated have been suspended, as police investigations continue.

A few of those are major characters that are currently involved in the storylines. It will be interesting to see how this turns out. You can't judge by Smackdown because that is taped on Tuesday's.

I wonder if these people are purposefully being made an example of, or if anyone will be like "but you told me to take them!"

It's the "WWE Wellness Program" and in their contract.

Plus Shoichi Funaki did need to get bigger in a hurry. He always looked so puny in his matches. Always getting thrown around like a rag doll. :p

He likely used steroids to help his body heal faster.

Ping Pong Players are next.

Underground ping pong, really nasty stuff. :p

What difference does it make? 10-12 years ago the WWF or whatever went to court saying that they are not considered a sport and are sports themed entertainment, Hulk Hogan was deposed in court saying that matches are scripted and should not be under guidelines that apply to other sports. Now the WWE (foremerly the WWF) has a wellness contract?! Say wha'?

I'm totally confused, are steroids good or bad?

The government has to have its say and hands in everything.

A controlled substance is a controlled substance. Therefore an illegal substance. Doesn't matter if you are an athlete or a couch potato.

When Soares' office began investigating the illegal sale and distribution of controlled substances, he said, his office sought the help of WWE after a number of its wrestlers appeared on customer lists of clinics connected with Signature Pharmacy.

I guess the bold parts are what got them investigated.
The headline made me laugh though.

In regards to the list AZ posted.

Randy Orton, Charles Haas, Anthony "Santino Marella" Carelli, Darren "William Regal" Matthews, Ken "Mr. Kennedy" Anderson, and Eddie "Umaga" Fatu all appeared on RAW last night.

Randy Orton was given a title shot at the next PPV (two weeks away). I've also read he is the only one of the 10 not to be suspended.

Charlie Haas appeared in a tag team match and lost.

Santino got beat up by the Sandman. Likely an injury storyline.

William Regal got beat up by John Cena. He was quickly replaced as GM by The Coach. Likely an injury storeline.

Mr. Kennedy appeared at the end of the show.

Umaga lost his championship in the first match and later he was beaten up by HHH. Likely an injury storeline.

John Morrision lost his ECW Championship to CM Punk over the weekend.

Tacky, they could have done something better than that IMO.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back