Wu Tang Clan Co-Founder O.D.B. Dead at 35

tdinc

OSNN Veteran Addict
Political Access
NEW YORK - Autopsy results for the rapper known as O.D.B., who died at a Manhattan recording studio, will not be available for several days while authorities conduct medical tests, officials said Sunday.

R.I.P. Ol'Dirty

Found about this on Yesterday (when he actually died). Still wondering what he died of though.

ODB ... What can be said? I remember the Wu Tang Clan and I remember some decent music from them [but not all]. Some of the members were stronger than others. ODB was not one of the stronger ones. He was more known for his idiotic antics and attitude than his skill or talent. Though I am sorry to read of his death... I am hardly surprised by it. He had a history of drugs and drinking and it likely caused his death. If it wasn't drugs that caused him to die it was likely the long-term impact of them. Shocking.... not.

rotjong

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back