Wtf?

D

dotbatman

This does not even come up on the radar as far as Grave Injustices go, but I noticed something peculiar.

I do not spend much time at MSN, but I went there the other day because I saw an ad about their Shopping Search tool. I wanted to see what were the available deals on graphics cards, so I went through the menu and...

where is Nvidia?

Every single graphics card, with the exception of one Matrox, was an ATI. Not one Nvidia.

Now, Nvidia may or may not be the best, and is very often the most expensive, but not one?! That seems suspicious...

Does anyone know anything which might shed some light on this?

Top 10 Graphics Boards for Gamers

Here's another site that reviews some cards.

Hi,
Have you tried nvidia.com.
Might be worth a go.
Kirrie2001.

lol, I think nvidia may be biased to one particular brand!

nvidia

Hi again,
I have just found another link that you should find very interesting as regards all graphics cards and prices.
Its at (computeractive.co.uk) and goes pretty deep into the subject. Well worth a look.
Kirrie2001.

oh, right, Nvidia.com

how stupid of me...

um, yes, I am quite familiar with Nvidia.com

I'll try this again.

The MSN site listed ONLY ATI cards. To paraphrase myself, is that not SUSPICIOUS? Nvidia is the most popular card out there, as far as I know. So why would MSN leave them out?

This is known as a rhetorical question. If I want an Nvidia card, don't worry, I will find one.

Thank you Electronic Punk for taking the time to read my entire post and thereby grasp my meaning...I almost never use smilies, but :D

and thanks to everyone else for trying to be helpful :rolleyes:

I have a nasty habit f skim reading as my time is always limited ;)

I think MS are trying to form a bond with aTI as I also read that one of the aTI cards is the only one with support for DirectX9 features...

Originally posted by Electronic Punk
I have a nasty habit f skim reading as my time is always limited ;)

I think MS are trying to form a bond with aTI as I also read that one of the aTI cards is the only one with support for DirectX9 features...

I knew it! Are the Templar Knights also involved? I am going to take this right to the auth...wait, someones at the door.

Who is i...ththhhtttt!

Templar knights?
You must haev explained that in the second half of the post and as you know I don't read that bit, could you explain yourself summing everything up in the first half of the post
Cheers ;)

Originally posted by Electronic Punk
and as you know I don't read that bit, could you explain yourself summing everything up in the first half of the post
Cheers ;)

hey, ok, i was never directing that bit at you, you were the only one that seemed to get it. I was just razzing the folk who thought I just wanted to know where Nvidia.com was!

I just can't believe that, about the DX9/MS/ATI thing.

You a Simpsons fan?

Milhouse: "The Rand Corporation, with the reverse vampires, are taking the brains out of zombies and putting them into other zombies to make a race of Super Zombies! We're through the looking glass here people!"

Hey! Punk, aren't you in the UK?! Christ it's 5 AM your time! Go to bed! or...whatever you do at 5 AM!

Meanwhile, me go to bed...

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

I live on a planet where my days are over 24 hours.

Lonman is scaring me, how did you know I used to live in Alabama? :D

Yeah, I like the Simpsons... two quotes spring to mind, one with Auto is driving the bus like a madman and Millhouse says "Whoah this is like Speed2, but with a bus instead of a boat".

And also Mr. Burns walking up to a vending machine and asking "I'll have some toffees, but keep it open- I want to eat them now! ... ... You've made a powerful enemy today my friend."

one more, then sleep

Homer: "Here are your messages. You have thirty minutes to move your car; You have ten minutes; Your car has been impounded; Your car has been crushed into a cube; You have ten minutes to move your cube."

If I remember my history lessons correctly ( Probably not !) but weren't the Temolar Knights in Malta. I mean that's a long to travel to be involved in this Conspiracy ( DOH, I just called it a conspiracy, that'll condemn me to hell ) Also do the horses like boats or trains ?

history lessons!?

what kind of cool school did you go to?

"Today children, we will be learning about Shakespeare, who incidentally was actually Francis Bacon. Francis Bacon himself, we are quite sure was none other than the Compte de St Germaine, an incredibly long-lived individual thought to have at one time used the name Jesus Christ, who as we all know did not die on the cross, but fled with the Magdalene (who was pregnant with Christs child, the real source of the Grail myth) to France. I hope you all did your reading, because this is going to be one HELL of an exam."

The horses preferred boats, naturally, and it is the Templar Knights who gave us the song "Row Row Row Your Boat".

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back