Wtf?

P

powelly

have a look at the attached jpg (sorry about the quality, it mas snapped with a 7650 in the local Chinese takeaway) Its a article from Metro North West a local free newspaper given out on buses and trains.

The thing that really concerns me is the last line "Although hackers and terrorists may not yet be part of a single command structure, they share a common ideology."

Do these people really believe that Kevin Mitnick and Osama Bin Laden share the same beliefs? and more worryingly do the commuters of Manchester now believe this too

Yeah thats a little disturbing... I cant remember when a person such as Kevin Mitnick was plotting to kill people because the Hacker Manifesto demanded it... It sad to see such garbage.

That's trash indeed. Stupid article that doesn't belong in a news paper. If I wish to hack something, a program, etc, it may be for my own curiosity, not because I'm waging jihad. :rolleyes:

i read that terrorists use p2p networks----> what bollox

Originally posted by XP Abuser
i read that terrorists use p2p networks----> what bollox

ROLF. " Hey, Osama, did you download the newest version of Command and Conquer Generals? "

Originally posted by Nick M
ROLF. " Hey, Osama, did you download the newest version of Command and Conquer Generals? "

That would be about the only battle he could win.......lol

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back