Wtf???

damnyank

I WILL NOT FORGET 911
What this?

Warning: Failed opening 'vbs_counter.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/opt/php/lib/php') in /users/waddy/www.xp-erience.org/forum/global.php(300) : eval()'d code on line 6

Warning: Cannot add header information - headers already sent by (output started at /users/waddy/www.xp-erience.org/forum/global.php(300) : eval()'d code:6) in /users/waddy/www.xp-erience.org/forum/admin/functions.php on line 1687

I get it above the header on forum pages when I open a thread!

Is EP playing again????

:D :D :D

I got to quit smoking that green stuff - it's gone now!

<dy wipes his hair out of his eyes and puts out his smoke>

Always wait aboot 5 mins before asking about odd errors, if it dissapears soon after, you can guarentee its EP fiddlin' :p

well it would take me longer and cause more frustration if I disable teh forums then do it... ;)

yea plus it's much more fun doing it while it's stull running right? :p

True that. We don't mind really, we all just love to moan :D

Posted by Electronic Punk
I was indeed playing ... :D
I'm done now.

EP fiddling eh. You know; that's somewhat scary.

I get the mental image of EP; all like hardcore raver dude;
feverishly laughing and tweaking away at the forum; causing hell for us regular users :p EP the mad scientist

And then all of a sudden; he quiets done 'an goes " I'm done now " and like gives a friendly smile and winks. Freaky people; freaky!

:p

"In the words of the Virgin Mary, Come again?"
Snatch

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back