Wtf???

damnyank

I WILL NOT FORGET 911
A friend (?) send this to me - and I am either too old, too, ugly or too brain dead to even figure out what it is supposed to represent, let alone what the hell they are saying.:confused:

Check it out

Yes, I do remember the song - duh!:D

Anyone care to enlighten me?

um....shouldn't that song be put out of it's misery? skeletor is not doing a good job at singing...I think he needs to stay with his day job!!!

That is just plain wrong and I will never be the same. *huddles in corner in fetal position*

Hmm, ,that just brought back some new memories of my first visit to the newest nightclub in Sheffield:

They played the english version of YMCA.
Then the Japanese version of YMCA.
Then I left.

Didn't think Skeletor and alod of Heroquest skeletons would remind me of that horrid night.

Originally posted by Electronic Punk
Didn't think Skeletor and alod of Heroquest skeletons would remind me of that horrid night.

Maybe that's what I am missing - sorry for being so dumb - but who or what is Skeletor - which one is he?:confused:

Originally posted by Electronic Punk
He-man and the masters of the universe.

And? - I told you I was dumb - perhaps if I say really old and dumb you'll tell me more about it - is it a movie or something I missed - wouldn't surprise me - I miss a lot at my age!:confused:

no clue here either. why do u want to know it that badly? like it? :)

mafiafromrussia - I try to be a well rounded (does that mean fat?) man and if I don't follow something or understand something I will ask about it and if it is explained and I still don't understand it - then I'll ask again. If I still don't understand it after the second time it is explained, I figure it is not worth knowing! ;)

Skeletor was the nemisis of He-Man in Masters of the Universe.
This guy.

skeletor.jpg

The one with the floopy jaw in the clip! - Thanx - I think I am getting it now!;)

Ray Harryhausen was a pioneer and legend in the field of stop motion animation with such films as

The Beast From 20,000 Fathoms

It Came From Beneath The Sea

and the main reference from the video -
Jason And The Argonauts (one of my all time fav films)

among many many more

it's strange yet amusing, i think the link was appreciated by others on IRC :
•|10/Oct/02 21:35.50|• <@Falk> it's d/l
•|10/Oct/02 21:38.11|• <@SPeedY_B> its scary
•|10/Oct/02 21:38.14|• <@SPeedY_B> just wait for it :)
•|10/Oct/02 21:40.28|• <@Falk> waits
•|10/Oct/02 21:40.33|• <@Falk> 99%
•|10/Oct/02 21:41.20|• <@Falk> ROFLMAO
•|10/Oct/02 21:42.01|• <@Falk> this is the best thing ever
•|10/Oct/02 21:43.03|• <@Falk> I want more
:D

Evil Marge - Didn't we all ;)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back