wtf is up with my Unreal Tournament

K

kross995

this ***** was installed and everything was going good and i tried to change the resolution to 1024-768 ( and i have a g-force 4 440...athlon xp 2100+ ) and the moniter went crazy on me and made all these ****ing vertical lines and froze my computer up...it did this 3 times after restarts plz any advice would do cuz i dunno wtf this bull**** is

what size monitor are you using? do you use 1024x768 (or higher) resolution for use on windows desktop? I know on my mums old 15", if I changed the resolution to 1024x768 at a higher refresh rate than 60, the screen would scramble with vertical lines etc, and the pc would freeze.

are you using a refresh rate fix program or anything?

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back