wtf is a .cbr extension

IDLE

OSNN Senior Addict
what the hell is this .cbr extension. its some sort of encoding for mp3 but how do o play them?

File Type: Comic Book Archive
Description: Compressed set of JPEG, PNG, or static GIF images; pages are automatically ordered and can be presented one or two at a time
Open With: Windows: CDisplay or .RAR file utility (will extract images, but not necessarily in the correct order)

Gotta love google lol... guess thats what it is anyway

i saw that too but if you look at other sites its some type of encdoing to audio

I noticed the Comic Book Archive thing too. If you say it's an mp3 file, I would assume the cbr stands for constant bitrate (as opposed to VBR for variable bitrate). It doesn't play if you simply change the extension to .mp3?

welp installed winrar and opened these files and sure enough they are jpegs of a damn comic book....crapola

truthfully an album i was looking for with same title and album anme

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back