wtf.. drives gone?

I've removed the file for now as I'm uncertain as to the general stance on no-cd patches. I'm going to ask for input of other mods and if deemed ok, I'll add the file again.

No no no... don't post any non-CD gaming cracks. Bad bad bad. SPeedY did good. :D

gonaads said:
No no no... don't post any non-CD gaming cracks. Bad bad bad. SPeedY did good. :D

how is it bad? it is perfectly fine assuming you have your own retail UT2K4 game and liscense.

or i suppose you could use alcohol 120% and emulate an image of the cd. ive been known to do that as well. whatever it takes so that i can just leave the cd put away. i hate having to switch cd's between games.

toretto said:
how is it bad? it is perfectly fine assuming you have your own retail UT2K4 game and liscense.

or i suppose you could use alcohol 120% and emulate an image of the cd. ive been known to do that as well. whatever it takes so that i can just leave the cd put away. i hate having to switch cd's between games.

Well that is the main reason... if someone has a bootlegged copy... ie, not legal. Otherwise I wouldn't say what I said. :)

mooo, glad ya fixed it. :)

gonaads said:
Well that is the main reason... if someone has a bootlegged copy... ie, not legal. Otherwise I wouldn't say what I said. :)

mooo, glad ya fixed it. :)

bootlegged would have came with it anyways, and as far as i know, you cant play bootlegged online anyways.

i own mine, and i cracked it for sheer ease of use.

i have a total of 28 addon onslaught maps, this game will never get old.

Please understand we shouldn't post the links... suggest it, :rolleyes: but don't post the link. :D

toretto said:
i own mine, and i cracked it for sheer ease of use.

Ditto. I bought my game like an honest person, so I refuse to be treated like a criminal.

What is it with people over-reacting?

To be completely blunt, it's been decided not to allow the posting of no-cd patches because they can be utilised in illegitimate ways, that's not going to change, so there's no point arguing it.

We're in no way pointing fingers and shouting "YOU F*****G THEIF" so get over it, we've said you may recommend the use of them, and it's really not hard to load up google and type in "game name no cd patch", but the use of such patches violates the EULA of most games etc, therefore we do not wish for direct links and attachments to be posted.

I personally use no cd patches on most of my games too, quite simply for ease of use, so I can say that I have no problem with them, or the use of them, but the site rules are made for a reason and all we ask is that you abide by them.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back