WTF 1TB free Email !!

The chance of anyone using 1TB of email space is so ridiculously small the might as well ofer 10 TB or 100TB. I doubt there’s many (if any) who have used googles 1GB

Well put Khayman, everyone offering these 'large' e-mail boxes are just trying to copy Google, but they should just realise, Google did it first, and they did it best.

It won't last. Even MS won't have the resources to allow it's a small proportion of its customers to store 1TB of data in hotmail. besides, I doubt you'd be able to store any attachments larger than 10mb anyway.

40 Million emails...let's see....

If each email took 30 seconds to download, filter, read and/or delete...

That would be over 36 years just to receive them.

Now if you had to reply to any great number of 'em, you're in a world of hurt.

that's true, but you're not likely to receive, or need to reply to 40-milion all at once :D

There is a catch somewhere I bet for the 1TB email.

I always have my gmail account filled up. Don't ask with what. :D

SPeedY_B said:
that's true, but you're not likely to receive, or need to reply to 40-milion all at once :D
If you've watched Bruce Almighty, just type YES in the 'reply all' box and hit send. :p

I created my account yesterday.

They encourage you to store your entire music collections and games etc,,,

quote:If you have a free membership with Hriders.com then you will receive a free 1 Terabyte 500 Megabyte attachment email account. You will be able to store over 40 million emails, videos, games, mp3s, or pictures.

500 med attachments rock!

nice gimick and worth the ride

i dont even get past 1% on my 250mb on hotmail let alone 1tb.

They need everything about you, please be sure to have handy a birth certificate, sperm sample (sorry ladies :p), blood sample, and make sure to bring a hefty pen to sign this agreement:

1. THIS MEMBERSHIP AGREEMENT DESCRIBES THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR YOUR USE OF THIS WEBSITE AND FOR THE SERVICES PROVIDED ON THIS WEBSITE. The itrade Group, Inc. operates this Website and associated web pages which for purposes of this Membership Agreement will be referred to as the “Website". HELLACIOUSRIDERS.COM offers you access to the HELLACIOUSRIDERS.COM Website which provides you access to a collection of on-line resources and services (the "Service"). Unless explicitly stated otherwise, any new features or products that augment or enhance the current Service shall be subject to this Membership Agreement.

2. General Use of the HELLACIOUSRIDERS.COM Website.

(a) HELLACIOUSRIDERS.COM members are asked to show other members respect at all times. The HELLACIOUSRIDERS.COM staff will try to monitor all postings to ensure that they are suitable for family viewing but cannot be held responsible if there are a small number of members who abuse the Service. Members who use profane language or who are found to be harassing other members will be excluded from using the HELLACIOUSRIDERS.COM Website.

(b) You agree that you will not modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, license, create derivative works from, use on any other Website, transfer, or sell any information, lists of users, databases or other lists, products or services provided through or obtained from the HELLACIOUSRIDERS.COM Website. You agree that you will not use the HELLACIOUSRIDERS.COM Website in any manner which could damage the HELLACIOUSRIDERS.COM Website or interfere with any other party's use of the HELLACIOUSRIDERS.COM Website. You are responsible for all actions taken with your user name and password, including fees. If your password has been compromised for any reason, you should immediately notify HELLACIOUSRIDERS.COM at admin@hriders.com if you choose to share your user name and password or your information with third parties, you are responsible for all actions taken with your user name and password.

3. Payments.
There are no fees for the use of HELLACIOUSRIDERS.COM with the exception of auction listing fees, classified advertising fees, virtual storefronts, and the purchase of advertising in the site. HELLACIOUSRIDERS.COM accepts Visa, MasterCard, American Express. Credit card statements will show The itrade Group, Inc. as the creditor. Parental permission is necessary for credit card use by individuals under 18 years of age, and the provision of credit card information is considered proof of such permission.

4. Privacy Policy.
Please click here to read our Privacy Policy, which is part of this Membership Agreement.

5. Content Submitted to HELLACIOUSRIDERS.COM.
The HELLACIOUSRIDERS.COM Website includes personals, auctions, classifieds, virtual storefronts, recipes, and chat rooms and/or other message or communication facilities designed to enable you to exchange information, thoughts and/or opinions with other members. HELLACIOUSRIDERS.COM cannot be held responsible for the appropriateness, accuracy, veracity, or completeness of any member content posted on the HELLACIOUSRIDERS.COM Website. HELLACIOUSRIDERS.COM shall have the right in its sole discretion to edit or remove any content that is posted by you or any other party. You, and not HELLACIOUSRIDERS.COM, are solely responsible for all information, graphics, messages or other materials posted by you via the Service.

6. Member Conduct.
With respect to your use of the HELLACIOUSRIDERS.COM Website and any content that you post on the HELLACIOUSRIDERS.COM Website, you agree not to:

• post, upload or otherwise transmit any content that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, harassing, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, harmful to minors, invasive of another's privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable;
• post, upload or otherwise transmit any content that constitutes the infringement of any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights of any party;
• post, upload or otherwise transmit any materials that contain software viruses or any materials which impose an unreasonably large load on our infrastructure;
• post, upload or transmit any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, including but not limited to: (i) using other members' contact information for "spamming" (flooding the Internet with many copies of the same message in an attempt to force the message on people who would not otherwise choose to receive it); or (ii) using the HELLACIOUSRIDERS.COM Website to advertise other Websites or auctions on other Websites;
• intentionally or unintentionally violate any applicable local, state, national or international law, or breach any contractual obligation;
• misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity;
• attempt to access the accounts of others, or attempt to penetrate security measures of HELLACIOUSRIDERS.COM ("hacking");
• resell or exploit for any commercial purpose HELLACIOUSRIDERS.COM's services by any means.

7. Third Party Transactions and Content.
Because HELLACIOUSRIDERS.COM is not involved in the actual transaction between buyers and sellers, HELLACIOUSRIDERS.COM shall not be responsible for (i) the terms and conditions of any transaction between you and any third party (including but not limited to any buyer, seller, or trader), (ii) any insufficiency of or problems with any such third party's background, insurance, credit or licensing, or (iii) the quality of services performed by any such third party or any other legal liability arising out of or related to the performance of such services. In the event that you have a dispute with any such third party (including but not limited to any seller, buyer, or trader), you release HELLACIOUSRIDERS.COM, The itrade Group, Inc. (and its affiliates, subsidiaries, parents, directors, officers, and employees) from any and all claims, demands and damages (actual and consequential) of every kind and nature, known and unknown, suspected and unsuspected, disclosed and undisclosed, arising out of or in any way connected with such disputes. The HELLACIOUSRIDERS.COM Website contains content and information from HELLACIOUSRIDERS.COM's partners and/or links to other Websites. HELLACIOUSRIDERS.COM is not responsible for such content, including, without limitation, any link contained in such content.

8. DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES.
HELLACIOUSRIDERS.COM AND ITS SUPPLIERS PROVIDE THE SERVICE AND THE HELLACIOUSRIDERS.COM WEBSITE "AS IS" AND WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY OR CONDITION OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF TITLE, MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. HELLACIOUSRIDERS.COM MAKES NO WARRANTY THAT THE SERVICE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE OR ERROR-FREE. HELLACIOUSRIDERS.COM MAKES NO WARRANTY REGARDING ANY PRODUCTS, SERVICES, INFORMATION OR OTHER MATERIAL PURCHASED OR OBTAINED BY YOU THROUGH THE SERVICE.

9. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY.
IN NO EVENT SHALL HELLACIOUSRIDERS.COM BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, INCLUDING LOST PROFITS (HOWEVER ARISING, INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE) EVEN IF HELLACIOUSRIDERS.COM HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF DAMAGES, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH: (A) THE USE OR INABILITY TO USE THE SERVICE; (B) THE PROVISION OF OR FAILURE TO PROVIDE SERVICES, INCLUDING LOSS OF DATA; (C) FOR ANY INFORMATION, PRODUCTS, OR SERVICES OBTAINED THROUGH THE HELLACIOUSRIDERS.COM WEBSITE, INCLUDING FAILED TRANSACTIONS OR DAMAGED PRODUCTS; (D) STATEMENTS OR CONDUCT OF ANY THIRD PARTY ON THE HELLACIOUSRIDERS.COM WEBSITE.
IN NO EVENT SHALL THE LIABILITY OF HELLACIOUSRIDERS.COM AND THE LIABILITY OF ITS SUPPLIERS TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTIES UNDER ANY PROVISION OF THIS MEMBERSHIP AGREEMENT EXCEED THE AMOUNT OF FEES PAID BY YOU TO HELLACIOUSRIDERS.COM FOR THE PRECEDING TWELVE (12) MONTH PERIOD. SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATION OF LIABILITY, SO THE FOREGOING LIMITATION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.

10. Proprietary Rights.
(a) By posting content on the HELLACIOUSRIDERS.COM Website, you grant HELLACIOUSRIDERS.COM a worldwide, royalty-free non-exclusive license to (i) host, use, reproduce, modify, distribute, transmit, combine with information provided by third parties, and publicly display such content on and through the HELLACIOUSRIDERS.COM Website, and in HELLACIOUSRIDERS.COM's promotional or advertising materials, and (ii) sublicense to third parties such content to the extent necessary for the creation and maintenance of, in part or in whole, such sites.

(b) Content and materials on the HELLACIOUSRIDERS.COM Website (as well as the organization and layout of the HELLACIOUSRIDERS.COM Website) are protected by copyright, trademarks, service marks, patents or other proprietary agreements and laws, and you are only permitted to use such content and materials as expressly authorized by HELLACIOUSRIDERS.COM or third party, as applicable. No reproduction, distribution, or transmission of the copyrighted materials at the HELLACIOUSRIDERS.COM Website is permitted without the written permission of HELLACIOUSRIDERS.COM or third party, as applicable.

(c) HELLACIOUSRIDERS.COM, the HELLACIOUSRIDERS.COM logo, and other HELLACIOUSRIDERS.COM and/or The itrade Group, Inc. product and service names are trademarks of The itrade Group, Inc. (the " The itrade Group, Inc. Marks"). Without The itrade Group, Inc’s prior permission, you agree not to display or use in any manner, The itrade Group, Inc. Marks.

11. Indemnification.
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold HELLACIOUSRIDERS.COM and its affiliates, directors, officers, partners, subsidiaries, parents, and employees harmless from any and all claims and demands, including, but not limited to, reasonable attorneys' fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of: (i) your use of the HELLACIOUSRIDERS.COM Website; (ii) your violation of this Membership Agreement; or (ii) any information or content submitted, posted, or otherwise provided by you to HELLACIOUSRIDERS.COM and/or its affiliates.

12. Modification.
HELLACIOUSRIDERS.COM reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue the Service and the HELLACIOUSRIDERS.COM Website (or any part thereof) with or without notice. You agree that HELLACIOUSRIDERS.COM shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, suspension or discontinuance of the Service. This Membership Agreement may be amended at any time by us from time to time in our sole discretion without specific notice to you. The latest version of this Membership Agreement will be posted on our site, and you should review them prior to using the site.

13. Termination.
You further agree that HELLACIOUSRIDERS.COM, in its sole discretion, may terminate your HELLACIOUSRIDERS.COM account or your use of the Service for any reason, including, without limitation, if you breach this Membership Agreement, for lack of use, or if we are unable to verify any information you provide to us.

14. General.
This Membership Agreement shall be governed in all respects by the laws of the State of California, U.S.A. as such laws are applied to agreements entered into and to be performed entirely within California between California residents. Both parties submit to exclusive jurisdiction and venue in California and further agree that any cause of action arising under this Membership Agreement shall be brought in a court in Orange County, California. If any provision of this Membership Agreement is held to be invalid or unenforceable, such provision shall be struck and the remaining provisions shall be enforced. HELLACIOUSRIDERS.COM's failure to act with respect to a breach by you or others does not waive our right to act with respect to subsequent or similar breaches. You may not assign or transfer this Membership Agreement, and any attempt to the contrary is void. This Membership Agreement sets forth the entire understanding and agreement between us with respect to the subject matter hereof. In any suit or action to enforce any right or remedy under this Membership Agreement or to interpret any provision in this Membership Agreement, the prevailing party shall be entitled to recover its costs, including reasonable attorneys' fees. Sections 9 (Third Party Transactions and Content), 10 (Disclaimer of Warranties), 11 (Limitation of Liability), 13 (Indemnification), 16 (General), and any obligations to pay fees shall survive any termination or expiration of this Agreement.

15. Violations.
If you see any other members violating this Membership Agreement, please report such violations to: admin@hriders.com.

By joining and using this site, you accept and agree to abide by the terms of this Membership Agreement.

Two posts, it was over 10000 letters or words or whatever :p

Now comes the thing you should pay attention to:

10 (a) in the above agreement. Now tell me, do you want them to be allowed to use your personal email to promot hrider and all it's crap, or give it to third parties?

the only thing i see in those agreements, is the i agree button marge! haha

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back