WTF 1TB free Email !!

ming said:
It won't last.
That's the biggest concern.
I remember there was another site offering 1TB mailboxes a few months ago...forget the URL now, but it just disappeared one day. :p

Besides, if you really want webmail, nothing currently beats Gmail's interface. It's just really slick.

most (if not all) of that concerns their forum and website rules.

I never gave them my email address to sign-up for an email account and I think they are good biker folks for allowing me to store my music and video collection:)

:up:

It's reverse piracy! Give people/the public 1TB of space, disguise it as e-mail, and they get to reep the pickings of everyone's music collection. I do hereby proclaim these people to be genius!

you know what the funny thing is... when you register it asks you for state and country so i put country canada and i still have to pick a state to continue

well put mafia, man i really dunno anyone who would bother reading all that crap!
BTW maf did ya hear anything about demonstrations in Riyhad? I guess they are planning to overthrow the royal family or something, feel sorry for em, they should know by now that freedom of speech is non existant in the Kingdom. Theyll prolly get rounded up and imprisoned for life.........that is if any of this stuff is true. Actually it was the driver who told me, I wanted to go and do some shopping, maybe that lazy ****** made it up so that we didnt have to go!!! but then again it could be true :|

If i think that that hriders place is the same email place that i saw a couple days ago (sponsered by kawasaki?), then they allow 500Mb attachments.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back