WTB, Window XP Retail unopened

Kevin Ar18

OSNN Senior Addict
Actually, I'd prefer to trade for it if possible. Either Windows XP or Home is ok. I'm not sure what I could trade for it, but I guess we could discuss it. Perhaps a really old computer system?

Kevin Ar18

OSNN Senior Addict
adek said:
got an old intel system if you want it???
Actually, I don't need one, I was wondering if anyone else might. I doubt anyone has a retail version of Windows they'd be willing to trade or sell anyways.

ebuyer.co.uk had winxp home OEM for ~£65 inc vat (as a final resort if nobody has one to sell of course)

dubstar

format c:
i have a XP Home Reg Key, but its from a computer that came with XP already installed (from a retailer), not sure how you could get a CD to actually install it. But I do have an extra Reg Key, about to be 2 extra reg keys with my recent purchase of XP Pro.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Ep, glad to see you come back and tidy up...did want to ask a one day favor, I want to enhance my resume , was hoping you could make me administrator for a day, if so, take me right off since I won't be here to do anything, and don't know the slightest about the board, but it would be nice putting "served administrator osnn", if can do, THANKS

Been running around Quora lately, luv it there https://tinyurl.com/ycpxl
Electronic Punk wrote on Perris Calderon's profile.
All good still mate?
Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mariaomero