wow new antifire stuff

wow, you can like swim in it or have a bath and not get wet. hahaha :p

I wonder how this stuff works. They should show more details of the stuff. :)

ming said:
I wonder how this stuff works. They should show more details of the stuff. :)
And light more stuff on fire of course :p

dreamliner77 said:
I want that to "water"cool my system.

oh hell yea!!
just get a tank of that stuff like on Good Morning America and just dip your case in it hehe :p

they submerged a plasma tv and notebook computer while they were turned on and nothing happened to them. Fantastic stuff.

fyi it doesn't "cool" the way it puts fire out is by not letting any air at it ;) so it would be useless in a pc :p

Henyman said:
fyi it doesn't "cool" the way it puts fire out is by not letting any air at it ;) so it would be useless in a pc :p
quess you dont understand about evaporation...

It itself may not cool, but think of how it will act as one giant heatsink...

hmmmmm it could have a low boiling point + do it thst way, but i recon it just coats it so no air can get in ;)

I vote with Henyman - it may even be an insulator (thermally) in the longer term - chances are it does not evaporate anything like water does - plus it is bound to cost and if it evaporates it will reduce and/or get thicker.... methinks only useful for cooling in a traditional water cooling system - where chances are water will be superior (IMHO)

yeah, i still want a tank to do my human burning act :p

dreamliner77 said:
they ran the plasma and the notebook and those didn't blow up.

yeah but how long? Notebooks could handle it (not sure about plasmas) for a good few minutes...

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back