Not an issue Wouldn't it be nice with snow on OSNN?

Mizzle

Oh, now I know...!
I put it on my blog and forum a few days ago, and our users are totally digging it. If anybody wants it, you can download the script at this URL and put it on your own website :)

Would be really cool to have it on OSNN just for the holiday season :)

Evil Marge

I Rule
Political Access
I put it on my blog and forum a few days ago, and our users are totally digging it. If anybody wants it, you can download the script at this URL and put it on your own website :)

Would be really cool to have it on OSNN just for the holiday season :)
Snow way :lick:

Mizzle

Oh, now I know...!
OMG Carpo, who are you???? That's exactly what another admin at the forum said about the snow! :p

Anyway, I'd really love for this to be introduced here. It's a really nice effect

Evil Marge

I Rule
Political Access

Mizzle

Oh, now I know...!
I'll just ignore you two and wait for Patrick or another admin :lick:

Evil Marge

I Rule
Political Access
And who pray tell has snow at Christmas time, I've never seen such a thing :crosseyed:

Dark Atheist

OSNN Veteran Addict
Political Access
you just need to speak to the right people ;) i dont see no snow there..............................wonder if its because of no script :D

fitz

Woah.. I'm still here?
Political Access
Personally, I don't like the effect.. but that's just me - i like things cleaner and unencumbered.

Gigabot

OSNN Senior Addict
I think the snow effects look cool but some people find them annoying. It would be better to just add a Christmas themed OSNN logo.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest forum posts

Latest profile posts

Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.
Terrahertz wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Yo fellas!
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Where are you buddy?
Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Hey EP! All good with me, applying for Microsoft MVP right now, should have done this a while ago.

Notifications don't work, I only found your response by coming back to hunt up some threads, if you want, give me your email address so we can keep in touch easier!
Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
EP, glad to see you come back and tidy up...did want to ask a one day favor, I want to enhance my resume , was hoping you could make me administrator for a day, if so, take me right off since I won't be here to do anything, and don't know the slightest about the board, but it would be nice putting "served administrator osnn", if can do, THANKS

Been running around Quora lately, luv it there!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nodee