wouldnt believe my bad luck.

M

mathew

today i bought star trek elite forces, fine until i installed it a realised my cd keys were fake or at least misprints, so had to go back, while taking it back i got hit by a drunk driver (not to bad but my leg is painful), then i lost the receipt to the game. so they wouldnt take the game back, SO pissed of as i was i went home and loaded up OFP only to have my processor fan conk out, then powerpack blew.

This has been THE worst day of my life,, and it al happened because of STAR TREK ELITE FORCES, and there are still 14 hours left to go.......:confused: :confused:

Thanks for the Warning !!

I was considering buying this game, but I think that after your xp-erience my money is best spent somewhere else.

Hope the leg improves (see if you can hurt the other one by kicking the computer ?):eek:

hhe

LOL, yeah i cut my hand trying to break the elite forces cd..

then i kicked the box out the window, then my dog got it and is still chewing on it!!!!!
meanwhile i ordered it again from www.gameplay.co.uk hopefully they can get me a GOOD copy!!

LMAO you poor human :D

I got the game 18 months ago and I've been playing it on and off for months on end, it's great!

hopefuly

hopefully i can get a copy for before its discontinued.

www.gamecopyworld.com may have information on a few valid keys (tho it won't work online!!!)

Will at least get you playing the single player game.

FYI, do NOT buy the expansion...it sucks.

wel i agree it sucks for the price

but because it costs £16.00 for them both, its a bargain,

yep, the price has been slashed, so has my arm in a few places because i tried to snatch the dvd case from my dogs mouth, lol, it didnt like that.

STAW Rulez

Bad Day.. But THis Is one of the best games out there, esp. for MultiPlayer

yes i have played it.

i do also believe the game is one of the best, im still waiting on a replacement from gameplay..

i cant wait to take the tour of voyager.

Hey Matthew, the expansion for Voyager has been out for some time, I'd say @ least since November, I've looked everywhere and have found it but dind't have any money to buy it, but I need to get that GAME!!!!

www.amazon.co.uk

you can use your bank card with that site, so its easy to order.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back