• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Would You Buy A Product that supports Palladium???

I won't say anything just yet ... a lot of info about the Palladium initiative right now is just based on rumors. :rolleyes:

We have to wait to see what it really turns out to be.

R

rettahc

Just so you know, it no longer called palladium. It is now the

Windows Platform Security Initiative

and it still sucks

P

PseudoKiller

you ppl worry to much. There will always be an alternative. M$ could enable it but cannot force manufacturers to implement it completely. I smell another lawsuit ...

Z

ZAnwar

I think that Palladium won't be implemented, and even if it did, I would not give a crap!

Oh and by the way, I was the only person who is supporting in the polls!

Z

ZAnwar

Damn, wheres the world (or even Microsoft ) going with this security crap. They are stripping people of their freedom on doing whatever they liked!

I think Longhorn will incorporate Palladium aswell. (it is a rumour but it sure as hell can come true)

Z

ZAnwar

I know I was the only person who supported it but there are good sides and bad sides.

Good:
1= Less or no chances of being hacked.
2= Peoples computers will be safer to use.

Bad:
1= You have limited privilages or freedom.
2= ( MOST IMPORTANT ONE ;) ) Warez will probably come to an end!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Ep, glad to see you come back and tidy up...did want to ask a one day favor, I want to enhance my resume , was hoping you could make me administrator for a day, if so, take me right off since I won't be here to do anything, and don't know the slightest about the board, but it would be nice putting "served administrator osnn", if can do, THANKS

Been running around Quora lately, luv it there https://tinyurl.com/ycpxl
Electronic Punk wrote on Perris Calderon's profile.
All good still mate?
Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
loxioalix