got this in my email thought i would share.. :D

Attachments

• from_outside.jpg
    from_outside.jpg
    42.3 KB · Views: 93
  • from_inside.jpg
    from_inside.jpg
    33.5 KB · Views: 94
i would laugh if when someone sat on the crapper then the thing changes outside so the people can see u but u just dont know it.

I think this was posted shortly before several days of posts disappeared from the forums awhile back. It might not be on the forums anymore. Perhaps if there was nothing else to use...but one could feel a bit exposed in that :eek:

i would be like flippin people off and crap

u know what when i was typin that post up at the end i said also i would be jerkin my curkin to all the hot babes comin by.

hehe, and here I was thinking you might moon everyone who walks by ;)

The scary thought could be if it wasn't one way glass, and the occupant didn't know :D

TittleBitties said:
i would laugh if when someone sat on the crapper then the thing changes outside so the people can see u but u just dont know it.
yeah thats what i said :rolleyes::p

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back