Ye gads man! Too much to drinks.

:dead: :dead: :dead:

STUPID INTERNET NEWSPAPERS

Here's the direct copy/ paste story: :D

Rugby fan 'cuts off testicles' to celebrate win
February 8, 2005 - 1:35PM

Page Tools
Email to a friend Printer format
A Welsh rugby fan has reportedly cut off his own testicles to celebrate Wales beating England at rugby.

Geoff Huish, 26, was so convinced England would win Saturday's match he told fellow drinkers at a social club, "If Wales win I'll cut my balls off", the Daily Mirror reported today.

Friends at the club in Caerphilly, south Wales, thought he was joking.

But after the game Huish went home, severed his testicles with a knife, and walked 200 metres back to the bar with the testicles to show the shocked drinkers what he had done.

Huish was taken to hospital where he remained in a seriously ill condition, the paper said. Police told the paper he had a history of mental problems.

Wales's 11-9 victory over England at the Millennium Stadium in Cardiff was their first home win in 12 years.

What the hell was he thinking?
...actually he probably wasn't thinking at all. :eek:

...he had a history of mental problems.

Ya think?

I haven't bothered watching rugby since that "celebration" game after the world cup final, disgraceful.

:eek:

I posted the link in IRC the other day. What an idiot!

Rugby?

I thought you catch the ball and run with it....:p

The ref should have put a stop to the ball game :D

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back