Worst Part Off Job

Henyman

Secret Goat Fetish
Political Access
everybody who works hates parts of it.........so which part do u h8 the most?

i have 2 jobs:huh:

the 1st is 4 my dad on a farm. the worst part of it is getting rid of dead animals in the "dead pit" it absolutly stinks and makes u want 2 puke up as it is basically a big pit in the ground full of old rotting animals:confused:

the 2nd is in tesco stacking shelves. worst part is when milk or yogart goes + spills all over the place.....guess who has 2 clean it up:D

lets here it all then:cool:

I would have to say the worst part of my job is the users... But then again, that's why I have a job! :-D Gotta love how it comes around and kicks you in the @ss

Nick M & SPeedY_B u are my neighbours , so same here too

:eek:

The worst part of my job??

Having to train my supervisor!

I have been through three supervisors in three years and had to train all of them. The last supervisor who left was supposed to train the new one - instead the training consisted of: "if in doubt ask damnyank".

The best part of my job? (or is that a different thread?)

Been there long enough that I am making more $$$$ than my supervisors! ;)

i'd have to say working outside when its below -20 out .....freezin your testes off kinda sux!! :)

Burpster - did you ever notice that when it was 50 below they were just as frozen as when it was 20 below?
:confused:

Originally posted by Henyman
the 2nd is in tesco stacking shelves. worst part is when milk or yogart goes + spills all over the place.....guess who has 2 clean it up:D

The cleaners? However you do have to stay around the mess to ensure customers do not tread in the spillage and slip as Tescos could be liable for any personal harm caused. Did you pay attention in your induction? - Punk going for the manager job ;)

getting the damn bus in the morning to work, not so bad coming home as there is the occasionale nice yound ladie, but in the morning its full of school kids :mad:
o yeah and the wadge, hours etc ;)

having worked outside in both .....-50 is even worse .....brrrrrrr

worst part of my job... whoo hoo get me started.. you sand the car.... prep the car.... you prep some more... more.... dont stop...... come on you can keep going..... dont give up....... ok we are almost done..... crap we forgot this.... ok..... roll it into the paint booth..... clean it...... get all the dust off.... clean it some more... clean...... clean....... DONT STOP CLEANING NOW!!!!...... ok spray some pain on it... more paint...... a lil here.... lil there.... missed a spot... ok.... clear coat...... lots of clear coat.... MORE CLEAR COAT IDIOT!...... when I say more clear coat I mean more clear coat..... MORE.... MORE.... MORE MORE MORE... ok.... let it dry... looks pretty good...... unmask it.......and the tape pulls up some clear coat SCREWING UP THE ENTIRE JOB!!!!!!!! NO!!!! I HATE THAT.... SCREW THAT PEICE OF TAPE..... see.. painters are the most patient people on the planet... cuzz in our line of work.. the very las thing you do could make you start all over..... hehehe

I cant say since my Boss could see this I have some co-workers who are part of this forum and recently I have have some problems with them since they feel the need to dime me out about me at every opportunity.

[ CENSORSHIP SUX ]

Originally posted by PseudoKiller
I cant say since my Boss could see this I have some co-workers who are part of this forum and recently I have have some problems with them since they feel the need to dime me out about me at every opportunity.

[ CENSORSHIP SUX ]
awww :huh:
The worst part of my job is stabbing myself with the scissors while laughing ,which is often I'm always giggling at something :p

The part I hate about my job is the stripping:eek:

I'm a Painter and Decorator :D

And by the way, I do a good Matt finish in the bedroom ;)

Alan

Originally posted by Alan
The part I hate about my job is the stripping:eek:

I'm a Painter and Decorator :D

And by the way, I do a good Matt finish in the bedroom ;)

Alan

My bedroom needs decorating :p

My ceiling is yellow in places, I'd like to have it painted too..

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back