Worst movie to game EVER.

Electronic Punk

willalwaysbewithyou
Staff member
Political Access
I used to think it would be one of the old ones, like the Jurassic Park game, perhaps even the T2 sidescroller. But oh no, in this age of super high frame rates and pixels - this happened:

screen1.jpg

Thats right, it's fight club, the game.

http://fightclubgame.com/us/

:eek: You're not meant to talk about it...

But now it's outed, it does look quite sh*t \o/ woo.

wow great graphics :D Best movie ---> game a have recently seen has to be the great escape, it totaly rocks :cool:

Henyman, I hope you are kidding.

The movie rocked, but this... ?!

I think you forgot to mention Titanic... :p
I don't know what the heck that game was about, but I've seen it very briefly.

as long as I'll be able to punch someone in the crotch I will be happy...not enough of that in games today

Electronic Punk said:
Henyman, I hope you are kidding.

The movie rocked, but this... ?!

The Great Escape on xbox is great!!!!!!! :cool:

Indeed, based on graphics alone, that does look crap.

"In the underground world of Fight Club, the fight isn't over until someone goes limp, taps out, or is beaten. Immerse yourself in this gritty, visceral world of bare-knuckle fighting with action, story elements and environments true to the Fight Club film. The extreme realism of the game will make you feel every punch and kick by delivering shocking visuals, untraditional moves, and special effects in fully interactive environments."

What a doozer of a description (on the website).

Henyman said:
The Great Escape on xbox is great!!!!!!! :cool:
The version on the spectrum was good! (God I am showing my age!:eek: might just point out I was about 8 at the time!)

Enter the Matrix was gey! There were too many glitches in it.

Matrix grew on me.
Should have been able to be neo tho. :p

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back