Worst banner ever!

SPeedY_B

I may actually be insane.
Dear god! This thing almost gave me a seizure, I nominate this thing to be the worst advert banner ever ... unless anyone can find something worse (yes, that's a challenge ;))

Just for reference, it's probably going to flash slower when you view it, Safari and Opera are the only browsers I know that play gifs at their real speed... it goes ****ing nuts here

Attachments

• stop_ban294.gif
    stop_ban294.gif
    8.8 KB · Views: 171
This is more of a pop up but i hate when i get a pop up thats says. Do u hate pop ups? that one is stupid.

The 'Shoot teh monkeh' banners. Fun, until you hit teh monkeh.
I remember surfing a vague, russian site, looking for *cough*stuff*cough*, then all of a sudden a fullscreen (!) flash (literarly) image popped up. Because it was very graphical (meaning that it was filed with graphical details), and thus huge in bytesize, my computer slowed down, didn't respond to alt+f4, and meanwhile the flashy image was flashing its guts out.

I've seen a few alot worse but I can't remember where now :rolleyes:

Ouch mine eyes! *runs around blinded*
That's piss poor SPeedY. I've not seen that many bad banners recently,
(usually cos I block 'em heh)
But has anyone seen those popups that look like they were a generated Win95 error.
Bleh!...what are they thinking?.
Oh I see, if I look like i'm really struggling, people will feel pathos,
and buy my products? :p

I've seen a few pop-ups which look like Windows XP error boxes.. amuses me seeing as I'm using Mac OS ;)

Haven't seen pop-ups in a long time which is why the banner caught my eye I spose :D

I've seen many of those. Those type of banners should be nominated for Worst Banner Ever! :p

Evil Marge said:
*waits for pic of Comic Book Guy being posted* :D

Well, if no one else will oblige....

Attachments

• worsttopicever.jpg
    worsttopicever.jpg
    70 KB · Views: 144
SPeedY_B said:
Dear god! This thing almost gave me a seizure, I nominate this thing to be the worst advert banner ever ... unless anyone can find something worse (yes, that's a challenge ;))

Just for reference, it's probably going to flash slower when you view it, Safari and Opera are the only browsers I know that play gifs at their real speed... it goes ****ing nuts here

Ok, that's horrible. =\

I love the irony when you get a pop up advertising pop up blockers

SPeedY_B- can you post or link to the comic book guy unedited?

*runs off screaming

*falls over

*rolls around screaming

Thanks alot Speedy... that's just like saying "this tastes like ****, come taste it!" :p

He He nice pic SPeedY_B, banners like that realy do suck :(

dreamliner77 said:
I love the irony when you get a pop up advertising pop up blockers

SPeedY_B- can you post or link to the comic book guy unedited?

worsttopicever.jpg

Thats just pure funny (comic book guy thing) :)

damn, I can't see the banner, as it turns out, when I click on the link, it thinks my computer is infected with something and I should click to make sure I'm not, but I cannot even click it, probably BECAUSE i'm infected...

this is horrible...

Members online

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back