Worst banner ever!

SPeedY_B

I may actually be insane.
Dear god! This thing almost gave me a seizure, I nominate this thing to be the worst advert banner ever ... unless anyone can find something worse (yes, that's a challenge ;))

Just for reference, it's probably going to flash slower when you view it, Safari and Opera are the only browsers I know that play gifs at their real speed... it goes ****ing nuts here

Attachments

Glaanieboy

OSNN Veteran Addict
The 'Shoot teh monkeh' banners. Fun, until you hit teh monkeh.
I remember surfing a vague, russian site, looking for *cough*stuff*cough*, then all of a sudden a fullscreen (!) flash (literarly) image popped up. Because it was very graphical (meaning that it was filed with graphical details), and thus huge in bytesize, my computer slowed down, didn't respond to alt+f4, and meanwhile the flashy image was flashing its guts out.

Erbmaster

OSNN Veteran Addict
Ouch mine eyes! *runs around blinded*
That's piss poor SPeedY. I've not seen that many bad banners recently,
(usually cos I block 'em heh)
But has anyone seen those popups that look like they were a generated Win95 error.
Bleh!...what are they thinking?.
Oh I see, if I look like i'm really struggling, people will feel pathos,
and buy my products? :p

SPeedY_B

I may actually be insane.
I've seen a few pop-ups which look like Windows XP error boxes.. amuses me seeing as I'm using Mac OS ;)

Haven't seen pop-ups in a long time which is why the banner caught my eye I spose :D

SPeedY_B said:
Dear god! This thing almost gave me a seizure, I nominate this thing to be the worst advert banner ever ... unless anyone can find something worse (yes, that's a challenge ;))

Just for reference, it's probably going to flash slower when you view it, Safari and Opera are the only browsers I know that play gifs at their real speed... it goes ****ing nuts here
Ok, that's horrible. =\

blinden

OSNN Senior Addict
damn, I can't see the banner, as it turns out, when I click on the link, it thinks my computer is infected with something and I should click to make sure I'm not, but I cannot even click it, probably BECAUSE i'm infected...

this is horrible...

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Ep, glad to see you come back and tidy up...did want to ask a one day favor, I want to enhance my resume , was hoping you could make me administrator for a day, if so, take me right off since I won't be here to do anything, and don't know the slightest about the board, but it would be nice putting "served administrator osnn", if can do, THANKS

Been running around Quora lately, luv it there https://tinyurl.com/ycpxl
Electronic Punk wrote on Perris Calderon's profile.
All good still mate?
Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Poseeut