Worse Injury...

Frozen for a year? Friggin hell it's a wonder you didn't die :eek:
Was she trying to tell you something? :p

I don't think I've ever been a very bad accident. No serious injury from sport or anything. I played ball in high school, but it's pretty hard getting seriously injured in high school basketball anyway. I crashed into a pole once going 5 miles an hour when I was younger. I had to run home and tell my mom to back the car out for me. She didn't tell Dad though, and he still doesn't know I crashed the car. heh.

Well if it is computer related, I did read about a guy who singed his 'Jacobs'
as his notebook was on his lap for about 14 hours.

There sure r alot of people that have gottin hurt. I got the movie down to 11mb. Alot better than what it was before. On kazaa search for go-kart crash. It should be on there...for some reason i cant find it when i search it.

Anyway i have a couple of stories to tell.

Alright...When i was 4 years old i was riding my bike and the seat came off the metal bar its on and i sat down and the bar when threw my sweat pants and cut the side of my wang. I had a couple stiches and the next day i was riding it again. Since i was so little it didnt leave a scar or anything cause it just grew in. LOL

Another story is i was running in my basement when i was bout 7 and it has a cement floor. Well i slipped and my head it the floor and my mom said it sounded like a bowling ball hitting the floor. I had a huge scar on my forehead. The was a huge puddle of blood and it hurt like a mofo. I had alot of stiches and i dont think i have been right since then.

Yet another thing happend to me that year. I was layin next to my dog and he was sleepin. I put my arm around him and he woke up and bit me in the face and i had to get stiches in my left cheek. He is like 70% wolf so i think it hurt alot more and crap then just a regular dog would.

My last story is breaking my arm. I was playing tag with some friends when i was bout 9 or so and i ran up the slide but i got trapped. Well i jumped off the side but my foot got caught on the rail thingy and i feel straight on my arm and broke it. The jump was bout 10 feet or so it hurt so bad.

Well the go-kart is somethin u gotta see for yourself.

I'm an extremely clutzy person and I've had too many broken bones and nearly removed fingertips for a normal person. But two of the worse accidents had to have been when I fractured both bones in my lower right leg, and when I nearly took the fingertip off my right index finger while carving a ham.

I was in the seventh grade when I fell at a school sponsored walk a thon and broke both the bones in my lower right leg straight through just above the ankle and had the fracture spiral up the smaller of the two bones. The doctor at the hospital decided to set the bones without giving me anything for pain which caused me to almost pass out.

I was in my sophomore or junior year of high school when I almost took my fingertip off. I was carving the ham for Christmas supper and cut a piece too thick so I decided to cut the piece thinner by laying it on the cutting board and trying to fillet it with a carving knife while holding it in place with my right hand(not the smartest thing to do in hindsight). One of my brothers bumped into my left hand causing the knife to slip and cut the piece of ham and nearly remove the tip of my finger. At this point I start trying to stop the bleeding, and clean it up. Unfortunately I couldn't get the bleeding to stop after about 10 mins so I went to my mother(who was a nurse) and told her what happened. She tied a bunch of rubberbands around it until the bleeding basically stopped then she carefully lined the edges of the flap up with the rest of the finger and buterflied it back together. To this day I still don't have total feeling back in that fingertip.

My worst injury was when I was attacked and beaten by the Taliban. I initiated a smoke screen and disappeared into thin air. Poof!

1) Kidney Stones.

2) Playing football in high school. We had a creek near the school that all underclassmen had to wrestle in. Well, on the way back to the locker rooms, a buddy of mine said i was bleeding. Told him it wasn't me (I didn't feel anything). Turns out I had sliced the back of my elbow/upper arm on a broken bottle. 165 stitches.

3) Car accident. Cracked windshield with my head. Dislocated 4 ribs. Still aren't right.

4) In high school, I worked at McDonalds. I was using a tomato quaterer to quarter lemons for iced tea. The quarterer had four blades and a spike that came up thru the middle to put the tomato on. Well when I went to push the lemon on the spike, my hand slipped down and my thumb tip came down on the blade, about half an inch thru the thumbnail and into the bone. Had to pull it out.

5) Had to climb a chainlink fence to get to baseball practice one day. Got to the top and when i put my hand down, I put it down on a pieceof the top twisted link. Went right thru the palm of my and hand and out the other side. Had to have someone pull my hand off. Actually tried to play and not go to the hospital, but the coach made me.

4 stitches in my eye

putting up a shelf, the screw driver slipped off the screw and hit me in the eye
causing a punture wound and eyeball fluid leakage
it missed my line of sight by 1mm

I had the stitches in for a year (not very comfortable)
I was awake when the stitches were removed
the last stitch was stuck
must of took the doc 20 minutes to get it out
tugging at it with tweezers

while I was holding my breath & wishing I was somewhere else

:(

owwww

worst + only time i'm had to go to hospital was when i was on a normall pedal bike going down this realllly steap hill @ 45mph.................it has a very sharp right hand turn @ bottom that goes off @ 90 degrees...........by brakes didn't work + i hit that wall at the bottom after collinding with a sign post. left me with a perminant scar on my lip, quite small now but still there. i had a whole load of stiches + lost a chunk of lip. it was swollen up for weeks and i could only drink throught a straw for ages, let alone try and eat :( i have a pic od scar at home..................will upload later ;)

One kinda embarrassing injury to myself was when I about 15. I woke up one evening wanting to go to the bathroom. However, as I walked towards the door of my room I kinda felt dizzy and my legs gave way and hit my head on the door, knocking myself out for a few seconds. My parents thought I knocked something heavy off a table coz they heard a loud bang. :p

2zee said:
4 stitches in my eye

putting up a shelf, the screw driver slipped off the screw and hit me in the eye
causing a punture wound and eyeball fluid leakage
it missed my line of sight by 1mm

I had the stitches in for a year (not very comfortable)
I was awake when the stitches were removed
the last stitch was stuck
must of took the doc 20 minutes to get it out
tugging at it with tweezers

while I was holding my breath & wishing I was somewhere else

:(
OMG I'd rather be stabbed with hot metal rods than have something done to me eyes :eek:

ming said:
One kinda embarrassing injury to myself was when I about 15. I woke up one evening wanting to go to the bathroom. However, as I walked towards the door of my room I kinda felt dizzy and my legs gave way and hit my head on the door, knocking myself out for a few seconds. My parents thought I knocked something heavy off a table coz they heard a loud bang. :p

you were drunk ;) :p

TittleBitties said:
...right now its bein shared on kazaa...search go kart crash. ...

noithing was found when I searched for it now.... if you can get the file to me I'll make it smaller for ya - I have a few suitable video edit programs... just PM me for an email addie or lemme know where I can link to ftp it or something

You know those sharp edges on soup cans and cans of tennis balls? On separate occasions I sliced each of my pinkies with those things. The edges were so sharp I didn't even feel anything until I saw some blood on my shirt. I can't open cans of tennis balls anymore. I even have a half inch scar on one pinky.
_______

Another time I went skiing and fractured the bone in my knee. Basically, my upper left leg and body were facing downhill, and my lower leg was twisted at a 60+ degree angle to the left.

In a split second: *SNAP* *POP*

My knee is immediately three times its normal size. Somehow I got off all my ski equipment and got myself home. Good thing it was the left leg and I had an automatic tranny.

The ACL held fast to the bone, so instead of tearing the ligament I broke the top of the bone in my lower leg. Surgery was two days later, putting two pins in to set the bone so it would heal correctly. They couldn't do it arthroscopically, so had to open me up the old-fashioned way. I even have pics inside my knee from the scope. No stitches either, they put in the metal staples, like the ones carpenters use with staple guns. I had a soft cast and couldn't walk for weeks, so bad that the muscles in my leg shriveled to about a third of their size. Pins aren't there anymore, apparently after a few months they are absorbed into your body.

The bone's all healed but I still don't have 100% ability bend and flex that left knee.

Dunno about my worst, but had many many painful things done to me;
broken my left wrist 3 times
had 7 stitches in my head in 2 places
had a knife put through my hand, ended up with 6 stitches (3 on each side of my palm)
dislocated my right shoulder
dislocated my left knee
had 6 stitches in my right foot where I stood on a bottle
broken 2 fingers punching someone
had a hernia as a baby, luckily I cant remember that or the operation to fix it (another 3 stitches)
8 stitches in my mouth where I had to have my jaw cracked open from smashed teeth
kidney stones
and tooooooo many cuts and bruises to recall

And Im only 17 :)

ow ow ow ow ow
i've been lucky, only a broken right wrist, no stiches, and i've had a picket knife blade fold right up into my thumb, i feel so lucky... hehe my guardian angel is out there

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back