World of Warcraft

Woo got the dragonstalkers belt as well last night :D
3 parts of the set = 20% better Aspect of the Hawk :)

Might be able to get 4th, but still need the Giantstalke Chest, Gloves and Boots. Then there is also the cloak of shroaded mists and the band of accuria and I will be laughing.

Dragonstalker.jpg

Still need to do the hunter epic quest, got both the enchanted sinew and the ancient leaf, but have only had time to kill one of the demons so far. Might just completely overpower myself so will be able to do it easy later :D

I can't believe how lengthy this game is, kinda takes forever to finish 100% doesn't it? How high of levels can you go with your player?

60th until the expansion comes out, and then it will be 70th...

:D

Right now 80% of my play time on my main is after level 60. The great stuff you get and do once you turn 60 makes you feel like you're level 64 or something. I've noticed a good bit of face melting going on when I see an enemy wearing all greens and blues. 4/8 felheart (hopefully 5/8 tomorrow!) and a Nemesis Skullcap.

Edit: woot!

Last edited:
i've only just got 4/8 arcanist with my mage, and got the cenarion leggings with my druid. dying to try BWL but the groups i'm in with arent ready for it yet :\

kcnychief said:
I can't believe how lengthy this game is, kinda takes forever to finish 100% doesn't it? How high of levels can you go with your player?

This is an MMO. MMOs aren't supposed to be "finished". There is no "you win" point and credits rolling down.

After 3 months of WoW, I finally gave in and cancelled my subscription. I just don't have the time to play any more, which is a shame, but I don't seem to have enough time to do stuff in the real world, let alone Azeroth too!
I must say though, that it is clearly one of the best games ever made, and I really really enjoyed playing it.

Having said all that, I've now got TES: Oblivion to play through :) But I can play that for 10 mins or an hour and it doesn't matter. One of the problems with WoW was by level 45 most of the stuff I was doing was taking 2-3hrs + in dungeons, and I couldn't find that time anymore.

Great game.

I still play on frostwolf. My guild isn't a raiding guild (much to my chagrin, only a few RL friends in it), but I have the best non-raiding gear available, really. Mage with full blues, a couple of quested or easily acquired epics, +315 all dmg, +340 frost dmg.

tokidoki said:
I still play on frostwolf. My guild isn't a raiding guild (much to my chagrin, only a few RL friends in it), but I have the best non-raiding gear available, really. Mage with full blues, a couple of quested or easily acquired epics, +315 all dmg, +340 frost dmg.

Pretty good +damage gear for a non-raiding player. You now also have the tier .5.

Qutting again today, but this time it's forever. Had a good cry with my wife about it, too. Ahh...the sweet release. Thank God.

Last edited:
Petros said:
Qutting again today, but this time it's forever. Had a good cry with my wife about it, too. Ahh...the sweet release. Thank God.

Uhhhh... ok...

Was the crying from withdrawl or did she kick you? :laugh:

Tears of joy, my friend. A curse has been lifted. Also, I moved half the guild bank (to protect it from a guild member that had access to it). Too bad I didn't give myself the sulfuron ingot last night when I was ML in Molten Core. I would have been a WoW legend...a guy giving away a sulfuron ingot to a total stranger for no reason whatsoever. I'm going to have a Bijou and BoE Blue giveaway tomorrow. Make an alliance toon on Arthas (US) if you want to see something spectacular. It starts at 7 PM server time. If you're considering rolling on Arthas, hit me up for some money (a modest amount) and whisper your OSNN name to me.

And I'm giving it away. For fun, and to prove a point to people. People take the game too seriously (myself included up until three hours ago), so me giving the guild bank away to strangers will be a nice object lesson to those who take the game too seriously.

I'm not selling my account, but I'll never play again. The guild was 9/10 bosses, but drama was extremely high and it dissolved in a fit of hatred. The greed of people made me never want to be a part of it again, and my wife is now top priority. Forever.

Last edited:
Good news, did we beat the US then ?
We took down Vael last night, but our guild is a bit burned out at the moment.

I am on Aggramar as Zerohourtwo of type undead if anyone wants to meet up

Yes, you guys beat the US by a day. You guys were hotfixed ahead of us though. There was a lot of bitching about that by some guilds who were working on C'Thun. Doesn't matter to me. The sooner C'Thun is downed, the sooner all other guilds not trying to get the world first begins farming him.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back