World Focuses on Australia this Saturday

Hipster Doofus

Good grief Charlie Brown
As we all know, the Taliban considers it a sin for a man to see a naked woman who is not his wife.

So, this Saturday at 2:00 PM Eastern time all Australian women are asked to walk out of their house completely naked to help weed out any neighborhood terrorists.

Circling your block for one hour is recommended for this anti-terrorist effort.

All men are to position themselves in lawn chairs in front of their house to prove they are not Taliban, demonstrate that they think it's okay to see nude women other than their wife and to show support for all Australian women.

And since the Taliban also does not approve of alcohol, a cold six-pack at your side is further proof of your anti-Taliban sentiment.

The Australian Government appreciates your efforts to root out terrorists and applauds your participation in this anti-terrorist activity.

damn ....no wonder my neighbour imported and married an OZ girl then moved over there :)

you ozzie's have it all covered :)

Originally posted by Burpster
damn ....no wonder my neighbour imported and married an OZ girl then moved over there :)

you ozzie's have it all covered :)

Sounds like they have their women uncovered !;)

this is one of the funniest posts I have ever seen...

hipster, how many times have you seen me post "lol"

I think two other times.

here ya go

lol

lol Hipster
is this happening in just the large cities?
or are we gonna see some action out here in the country??

...i wonder if many chicks live down chapel street in melb, surely there would be some awesome talent on show there!:)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back