World Cup Live Streaming in USA

lancer

There is no answer!
Political Access
Does anyone know of any sites that are streaming the world, so i can watch it at work in the US?

Or any program that will fool the bbc's website into thinking i'm in the UK.

Last edited:
and i stupidly paid for some ****ty service as well $40.

.... all they had where ****ty free streams you could already get of crappy foreign sites.... man i've been such an incredible sucker this week, whats up with me.

If there is a good streaming site, I would be willing to pay for it :)

Love to watch it at work :D

i have cable at home, but not at work,

i cant fking believe there is not one site out there that does this, its insane.

prehaps using a uk proxy on bbc.co.uk website will work?

there are a lot of south african sites that stream it, i remember i payed 5 dollars to watch the africas cup final let me try to pull up the site name for you

Don't be telling him that,it's our extortionate licence fee which pays for that service :eek: :laugh:
Tis technically piracy if he manages to get it. The BBC feed is only licenced for the uk.

well screw that sh1t, i payed for yrs for the BBC license, i deserve to watch it on the net, i don't know why they don't set up a sub service which they said they where going to do last yr.

Anyway i found espn360 for free, lets me watch all the worldcup games free online that espn shows. and in way better quality than the bbc

well screw that sh1t, i payed for yrs for the BBC license
Ah but you paid for a license which is past tense, we're still paying for it and I bet it wasn't £131.50 back then :eek: :lick:

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back