Working Women

gonaads

Beware the G-Man
Political Access
Subject: Working Women

Two prostitutes were riding around town with a sign on top of their car which said: "TWO PROSTITUTES--$50.00."

A policeman, seeing the sign, stopped them and told them they'd either have to remove the sign or go to jail.

Just at that time, another car passed with a sign saying: "JESUS SAVES." One of the girls asked the cop, "How come you don't stop them?!"

"Well, that's a little different," the cop smiled. "Their sign pertains to religion."

So the two ladies of the night frowned as they took their sign down and drove off.

The following day found the same cop in the same area when he noticed the same two ladies driving around with a large sign on their car again.

Figuring he had an easy arrest, he decided to catch up with them when he noticed the new sign which now read:

"TWO FALLEN ANGELS SEEKING PETER---$50.00."

gonaads, I hate to have to tell you this, but a peter in the UK is a safe. :D :D :D ...........but funnily enough, it meant the same as your gag, 60 years ago.

Still a good one though matey. :D

But you are in Scottland not the U.K.??? :confused: :D :D

I thought Peter was an Apostle? :p

Ahh! so you know the score eh gonaads!

All Peters are apostles, apostle of rogues. :eek:

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back