Workers Drinking From Rum Barrel Find Corpse Inside

technokid88

Part of a System
Workers Drinking From Rum Barrel Find Corpse Inside

BUDAPEST (May 4) - Hungarian builders who drank their way to the bottom of a huge barrel of rum while renovating a house got a nasty surprise when a pickled corpse tumbled out of the empty barrel, a police magazine website reported.

According to online magazine www.zsaru.hu, workers in Szeged in the south of Hungary tried to move the barrel after they had drained it, only to find it was surprisingly heavy and were shocked when the body of a naked man fell out.

The website said that the body of the man had been shipped back from Jamaica 20 years ago by his wife in the barrel of rum in order to avoid the cost and paperwork of an official return.

According to the website, workers said the rum in the 300-liter barrel had a "special taste" so they even decanted a few bottles of the liquor to take home.

The wife has since died and the man was buried in a proper grave.

source:
http://news.aol.com/topnews/articles/_a/workers-drinking-from-rum-barrel-find/n20060504095109990023?cid=936

flavored rum? Pickled Pete special reserve uhh....no thanks, think I will pass.

Special Reserve Commemorative "Spiced" Rum

Extra special aging process. To give it that unique flavor. :p

I would take them decanted bottles and give 'em out as gifts. To only "special" enemies. Kinda like a peace offering. :p

On second thought, I'm glad they didn't get any more in-depth about the flavor. Ick.

gonaads said:
I would take them decanted bottles and give 'em out as gifts. To only "special" enemies. Kinda like a peace offering. :p

I'm waiting for them to show up on e-bay!:cry:

dammnnn, can you imagine bottles of Aged Pickled Pete rum, selling for 60$ a shot.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back