Work

X-Istence

Political Access
I have lately been doing some electrical engineering consulting work with LosT, at a haunted house. See the attached photo's for a shot of the monster I was sitting next to creating a sound bite to be loaded into an AP-8. This is at 0000 in the morning, so it is all nice and dark!

http://www.frightened.com/

To see what this is all about. I worked on props in all three of the place. The Nest, The Graveyard, and The Carnage.

It was a whole lot of fun, and I certainly will be heading over there when it opens tomorrow, and go through it. Knowing where almost everything is though, makes it even cooler!

Attachments

• Photo-0229.jpg
    Photo-0229.jpg
    211.5 KB · Views: 65
  • Photo-0230.jpg
    Photo-0230.jpg
    176.5 KB · Views: 62

madmatt

Awesome is as awesome does.
Political Access
That's cool stuff. Better than the job Saz is offering up.

Steevo

Spammer representing.
Political Access
The bosses bother does a bunch of this at every holiday. Has speakers and robotics all through his house and yard. Scares the piss out of kids and some adults every year. If I get the web addy he streams it and allows some net user control over some of the sounds and bots.

Very interesting, and fun when you have had a few beers.

madmatt

Political Access
Joke. I would have posted but you said serious posts only.

Sazar

F@H - Is it in you?
Political Access
I know you were joking punk ;)

I would have though it was right up your ally bud :)

Guess you don't want to move to CA :cool:

madmatt

Political Access
I know you were joking punk ;)

I would have though it was right up your ally bud :)

Guess you don't want to move to CA :cool:
Not to distract from JW's awesome job, but CA is not for me. I am a New Yorker and will always be a New Yorker. Furthermore, I don't want to work for "the man". I am happy working for myself.

Thanks buddy! =) *cookie power*

X-Istence

Political Access
The bosses bother does a bunch of this at every holiday. Has speakers and robotics all through his house and yard. Scares the piss out of kids and some adults every year. If I get the web addy he streams it and allows some net user control over some of the sounds and bots.

Very interesting, and fun when you have had a few beers.

This is a pro-haunt, something that is done for money, and it was a whole lot of fun. Hopefully going to head back out there tomorrow. Will let you guys know what happens.

Members online

Latest profile posts

Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.
Terrahertz wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Yo fellas!
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Where are you buddy?
Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Hey EP! All good with me, applying for Microsoft MVP right now, should have done this a while ago.

Notifications don't work, I only found your response by coming back to hunt up some threads, if you want, give me your email address so we can keep in touch easier!
Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
EP, glad to see you come back and tidy up...did want to ask a one day favor, I want to enhance my resume , was hoping you could make me administrator for a day, if so, take me right off since I won't be here to do anything, and don't know the slightest about the board, but it would be nice putting "served administrator osnn", if can do, THANKS

Been running around Quora lately, luv it there!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nodee