Work

X-Istence

Political User
I have lately been doing some electrical engineering consulting work with LosT, at a haunted house. See the attached photo's for a shot of the monster I was sitting next to creating a sound bite to be loaded into an AP-8. This is at 0000 in the morning, so it is all nice and dark!

http://www.frightened.com/

To see what this is all about. I worked on props in all three of the place. The Nest, The Graveyard, and The Carnage.

It was a whole lot of fun, and I certainly will be heading over there when it opens tomorrow, and go through it. Knowing where almost everything is though, makes it even cooler!

Attachments

Steevo

Spammer representing.
Political User
The bosses bother does a bunch of this at every holiday. Has speakers and robotics all through his house and yard. Scares the piss out of kids and some adults every year. If I get the web addy he streams it and allows some net user control over some of the sounds and bots.

Very interesting, and fun when you have had a few beers.

Sazar

F@H - Is it in you?
Staff member
Political User
I know you were joking punk ;)

I would have though it was right up your ally bud :)

Guess you don't want to move to CA :cool:

madmatt

Bow Down to the King
Political User
I know you were joking punk ;)

I would have though it was right up your ally bud :)

Guess you don't want to move to CA :cool:
Not to distract from JW's awesome job, but CA is not for me. I am a New Yorker and will always be a New Yorker. Furthermore, I don't want to work for "the man". I am happy working for myself.

Thanks buddy! =) *cookie power*

X-Istence

Political User
The bosses bother does a bunch of this at every holiday. Has speakers and robotics all through his house and yard. Scares the piss out of kids and some adults every year. If I get the web addy he streams it and allows some net user control over some of the sounds and bots.

Very interesting, and fun when you have had a few beers.
This is a pro-haunt, something that is done for money, and it was a whole lot of fun. Hopefully going to head back out there tomorrow. Will let you guys know what happens.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Ep, glad to see you come back and tidy up...did want to ask a one day favor, I want to enhance my resume , was hoping you could make me administrator for a day, if so, take me right off since I won't be here to do anything, and don't know the slightest about the board, but it would be nice putting "served administrator osnn", if can do, THANKS

Been running around Quora lately, luv it there https://tinyurl.com/ycpxl
Electronic Punk wrote on Perris Calderon's profile.
All good still mate?
Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Poseeut