Word Inventiveness

i made a word years ago which i use to my friends.. it helps makes me look clever :)

Technologicated! :D

Doesnt it look so intelligent :p

defunambuligatorbating <--- interesting story about this... an english teacher of mine used to get pissed at me for using words she didnt know... when she heard I was graduating early, and upon the realization that she would never have to deal with me again, I became one of her favorite students, regardless of how much sh*t I gave her :D At this point, I started making up words and using them in my essays - she didn't bother checking any of them out, assuming they were just more esoteric combinations of letters... "defunambuligatorbating", needless to say, is my particular favorite, and has found its way into many a-paper :cool:

toallthepatiesspecialsaucelettucepicklesmustadandcheeseonionsallinasesameseedbun

or/

Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogoch

dunroamin - When you have done roaming!

^^ funny story behind the OINGRISH word.... lol, meant to say speak english to my g/f when she screwed up and came up out with oinglish... so i changed to oingrish and made it my own little language... i should make a dictionary and add all the words from thsi thread into it...

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back