Word Inventiveness

Alex_is_Axel

.:: FTPAlex ::.
i made a word years ago which i use to my friends.. it helps makes me look clever :)

Technologicated! :D

Doesnt it look so intelligent :p

NerdUprising

[ Method ]
defunambuligatorbating <--- interesting story about this... an english teacher of mine used to get pissed at me for using words she didnt know... when she heard I was graduating early, and upon the realization that she would never have to deal with me again, I became one of her favorite students, regardless of how much sh*t I gave her :D At this point, I started making up words and using them in my essays - she didn't bother checking any of them out, assuming they were just more esoteric combinations of letters... "defunambuligatorbating", needless to say, is my particular favorite, and has found its way into many a-paper :cool:

L

Lee

toallthepatiesspecialsaucelettucepicklesmustadandcheeseonionsallinasesameseedbun

or/

Llanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllllantysiliogogogoch

Vetrius

Coenfidentialityism
^^ funny story behind the OINGRISH word.... lol, meant to say speak english to my g/f when she screwed up and came up out with oinglish... so i changed to oingrish and made it my own little language... i should make a dictionary and add all the words from thsi thread into it...

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Terrahertz wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Yo fellas.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Where are you buddy? :(
Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Hey ep!

All good with me, applying for microsoft mvp right now, should have done this a while ago.

Notifications don't work, I only found your response by comming back to hunt up some threads, if you want, give me your email address so we can keep in touch easier, mine is perriscalderon at gmail
Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Ep, glad to see you come back and tidy up...did want to ask a one day favor, I want to enhance my resume , was hoping you could make me administrator for a day, if so, take me right off since I won't be here to do anything, and don't know the slightest about the board, but it would be nice putting "served administrator osnn", if can do, THANKS

Been running around Quora lately, luv it there https://tinyurl.com/ycpxl
Electronic Punk wrote on Perris Calderon's profile.
All good still mate?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nordov130