Word Converters

Capricorn

OSNN Senior Addict
Is there a Converter that allows documents made in Word 97 to be viewed, and saved, in Word 2002?

Thanks BonyTony, I am not too sure if word 2002, as part of XP office, has converters on the CD. I haven't had a chance to check yet. It is a friend of mine, who has upgraded to word 2002, from word 1997, and they tell me that they are unable to view documents that were made using word 97. I'll have to have a look at their computer when I get a chance. Thanks again for your help. The first link looked promising, but I couldn't see a reference to Word 2002. The second link has a large download, which on my 56k modem would take forever to download.

http://www.microsoft.com/office/ork/xp/welcome/depf04.htm

Upgrading to Microsoft Office XP from a previous version of Office is a straightforward process. The file formats for Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, and Microsoft PowerPoint have not changed since Office 97, and users upgrading from these versions do not need to convert any files. Microsoft Outlook 2002 users can continue to use data files and address books created in Outlook 2000. Microsoft Access 2002 users can work with databases in two file formats — Access 2000 and an enhanced Access 2002 format.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back