woot woot (NBA Playoffs - Pistons Versus Lakers)

In the short time I was interested in the game, I was the only english guy on the school basketball team.

basketball? eck... go hockey! only person in my family interested in basketball is my younger sister... playing it

All I gotta say is they better dismantle the "Fakers" (lakers) in 4 games... straight. :)

YOu got that right gonaads!!

We are Rockin here in the "D"!!!
Pistons in "6"!!

INDDET_040601_015.jpg

gonaads, being from Cali, why aren't you a Lakers fan? I can't stand them myself.

Dubbin1 said:
What the heck is Joe Duuuuuumaaaarrrrssss doing in that picture?

Joe D is the pistons President & General Manager

muzikool said:
gonaads, being from Cali, why aren't you a Lakers fan? I can't stand them myself.

It's a "Frisco" thing... I can't stand the Lakers, I can't stand the Dodgers (baseball), I hated the Rams (football US). They moved but I still don't like 'em. I HATE the Cowboys (sorry :p).

I am a 49ers diehard fan, a Giants (baseball) diehard fan and I am a Warriors fan But also a Sacramento Kings fan. And for the Championship series, a Pistons fan. :D

Maybe as to L A teams it's a LaLa Land thing... I don't know. They just make me want to puke... on them. :p

meh... I been a fan for too long :)

I suffered through the in-glorious years when everyone else was a jordan-ite... but now san antonio and the lakers rule... I have to watch the spurs coz my bro and his wife and everyone on his wife's side of the family are spurs die-hards (I spose living in san antonio will do that to you :( ) but I am a shaq fan from his days in orlando and I love the lakers :)

karl deserves a championship ring... but so does larry brown...

oooh the conflicted heart... sod it... GOOOO LAKERS !!!

completely understand the "frisco" thing gonaads...I am from Chicago and everyone just assumes I'm a cubs fan which I'm not! Go White Sox!

But I digress... I hate the lakers with a passion because they are so cocky. Kobe Bryant is the most over rated basketball player to ever come into the league. Everytime he gets hurt or is away from the game on other "business" (you know what I mean) the lakers seem to be just fine but if Shaq goes down they can't win a game. Kobe Bryant is playing in a diluted NBA playing against players that wouldn't be able to even get into the league when Magic, Larry and Michael won all their championships!

I love the way the Pistons fight for a win and don't blame their losses on the refs or complain like the lakers do. I think the pistons play such great defense that they have a good chance of stopping the lakers and having an eastern conference team win the championship for the first time since the Bulls...seems so long ago

kobe doesnt in fact get as much credit as he deserves...

look @ tracy mc grady... compare him with kobe and you will see what I mean..

over the past couple of seasons when kobe has been out the team HAS suffered...

however the team having been built around shaq it is affected less by kobe's absence than shaq's absence...

as for complaining... no one does that more than the kings :)

after them its all fair game...

the lakers just get hated more coz of the glitz surrounding them and the success they have had...

tdinc said:
Joe D is the pistons President & General Manager

Duh I know that :rolleyes: I want to know WHAT the hell he is doing. Looks likes hes trying to catch a drunk

Sazar said:
as for complaining... no one does that more than the kings :)

after them its all fair game...

Hey they lost and they went home... that's it. The Lakers lost last year and they cried like a buncha babies on national TV. Even the announcers critisized them for that.

And I also hate them for their cockiness, They think they can do no wrong. How many times has Quaq... Errrr, Shaq complained that the game went the way it did due to the refs. Hmm???

Imagine what they'll do if they get swept.

So it Begins...............

Today's Game
Sunday, 9:00 pm
at Lakers
TV: ABC

gonaads said:
How many times has Quaq... Errrr, Shaq complained that the game went the way it did due to the refs. Hmm???
Sounds like the footballers and managers over here :D

gonaads said:
It's a "Frisco" thing... I can't stand the Lakers, I can't stand the Dodgers (baseball), I hated the Rams (football US). They moved but I still don't like 'em. I HATE the Cowboys (sorry :p).

I am a 49ers diehard fan, a Giants (baseball) diehard fan and I am a Warriors fan But also a Sacramento Kings fan. And for the Championship series, a Pistons fan. :D

Maybe as to L A teams it's a LaLa Land thing... I don't know. They just make me want to puke... on them. :p
And then there were the Sharks.

*runs* :p

Personally I find the Basketball playoffs boring :p I mean they miss 4 out of 5 shots, how entertaining is that?

You Canadians wouldn't understand. :p

Oh... and a Lighning fan. :D

gonaads said:
Hey they lost and they went home... that's it. The Lakers lost last year and they cried like a buncha babies on national TV. Even the announcers critisized them for that.

And I also hate them for their cockiness, They think they can do no wrong. How many times has Quaq... Errrr, Shaq complained that the game went the way it did due to the refs. Hmm???

Imagine what they'll do if they get swept.

personally I think there are 2 players in the league who have every right to complain... shaq and tim duncan...

they both get fouled more than anyone else and yet both of them seem to somehow not get to the free-throw line as much as they should...

on the flip-side reggie is the biggest faker although there are a few other lads catching upto him... vlade OTOH is the biggest faker on defense... oh look mugsy bogues is driving down the lane... oh there goes vlade into the bleachers... must have been the force of the impact :D

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back