Woooooohooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks to everyone, for all the hard work

cause the front page is gone for now, it will be back up soon, that's why it's faster.

:cool:

Yippeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!! I can breath again :D :D
Thanx EP for busting your hump for us. Thanx waddy and MdSalih

Soooooooo Nice to see ya'll again!

Great work to whoever all contributed!

yep I agree.. thanks to the admins for bringing this site back up again.. I missed it alot... wohooo :D

thanx guys for bringing this great forum back up i was missin it =]

:D Whew!! Good thing you're back, I thought I was going to have to join a 12-step program like maybe "XP-erience-aholics-anonymous" !!:eek:

Originally posted by xsivforce
Hi, my name is xsivforce...I'm an xp-erience-a-holic.

Is it catching??:D

Of course we all hope everyone catches it!

Just SO glad I don't have to hang out at Neowin with the children anymore...

Ahhhhhh. We're back. I'm late but who cares. I've been checking this place like 4 times a day with no luck. Hopefully the issues are resolved for a while.

I was hang'n at Overclockers-online getting some whacky ideas for the past couple of days. (Some of em even worked)!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back