• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Woooo? I get to join the ranks of the jobless...

So my boss called this evening and told me that the company wasn't making as much money as he was lead to believe when he bought the company and so I'll be out of work in 4 weeks time.

If anyone knows of any companies looking for linux/unix support staff let me know.

Even better would be if I can work from home with an IP phone :)

Johnny

.. Commodore ..
Political User
So my boss called this evening and told me that the company wasn't making as much money as he was lead to believe when he bought the company and so I'll be out of work in 4 weeks time.

If anyone knows of any companies looking for linux/unix support staff let me know.

Even better would be if I can work from home with an IP phone :)
I work from home with a ip phone and love it :)

Yeah its great :D

Somehow the company managed to go from £30,000+/month income to -£5000 and counting this month in the space of 3 months.

tdinc

█▄█ ▀█▄ █
Political User
Sorry to hear. Welcome to the club I have been on a lay off for 6 months already. :(
Here in Michigan its really bad. We are blessed that My Wife is still working. and I am getting unemployment.

The manufacturing and engineering is slim to none. ... anyone looking for a CAD Administrator?..... Good Luck Lord

Beginning

I'm Beginning Somehow...
Wow.. You hear that these days all over the world... Up here in Canada it's no different seems like it'll be a very slow year. I hope things start picking up soon or I'll be down to the bottom of the barrel too. :) Sorry to here that LA..

Maveric169

The Voices Talk to Me
Hell after going through 4 layoffs in one year, I had to change careers. The once mighty Telecom Engineer responsible for the design and installation of the phone systems from the Omni Hotel in San Francisco to the Golbal configuration for Sun Micro in San Jose has fallen to a saddly little OTR Truck Driver. :(

I feel your pain bro, keep your head high.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Perris Calderon wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Ep, glad to see you come back and tidy up...did want to ask a one day favor, I want to enhance my resume , was hoping you could make me administrator for a day, if so, take me right off since I won't be here to do anything, and don't know the slightest about the board, but it would be nice putting "served administrator osnn", if can do, THANKS

Been running around Quora lately, luv it there https://tinyurl.com/ycpxl
Electronic Punk wrote on Perris Calderon's profile.
All good still mate?
Hello, is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me ...
Xie
What a long strange trip it's been. =)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
timpage